• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An evil fire god fights an incomplete llama

The real cal howard said:
That something plate hax negates though (you described Disable and Imprison (PMD versions)
Dormammu can steal plates, he has stolen Eye of Agamotto despite it having infinite enchantments which prevents anybody but the user from using it.

The plates are literally apart of Arceus. I'm pretty sure they cant ever be forcefully stolen. To steal them you'd need to literally rip apart the fabric of Arceus's being.

LoyalservantofInti said:
First off, Arceus can do both of those, read his profile. Second of all, Matt's not even done with the revision. If he gets upgraded to 2-A, Dormammu wins, yes. But unless he actually does get upgraded, for all intents and purposes his sealing is no above arceus.
What do you mean if? He will get upgraded soon, just a matter of time

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/940507#2

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
The plates are literally apart of Arceus. I'm pretty sure they cant ever be forcefully stolen. To steal them you'd need to literally rip apart the fabric of Arceus's being.
I don't know about ever, Dormammu might not be able to steal it but he does have some feats of stealing very strong items for own use

LoyalservantofInti said:
So Lucemon couldn't steal the eye of aggamo if he's in his Low 2-C form?
If he has feats of forcibly stealing items created and used by 2-C beings, sure he can. I don't know much about digimon so I don't get the reference

That's a Ridiculous NLF. The point I'm making if Lucemon is one of the strongest Low 2-C characters, if not THE strongest, and your claiming he couldn't steal the eye of aggamoto.

Tha'ts NLF by very definition.

I don't know what this eye of aggamo is, but it sounds powerful. Anyway Lucemon's feat to clarify was that as a 4-B, he sealed away a 2-C. Don't know how that correlates here though (haven't read the thread)

LoyalservantofInti said:
That's a Ridiculous NLF. The point I'm making if Lucemon is one of the strongest Low 2-C characters, if not THE strongest, and your claiming he couldn't steal the eye of aggamoto.
Terrible example, if he has no feats, he can't do it, that's an NLF in itself to assume by just being strong he can do it.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Do you actually know what NLF is? Explicit, on panel feats which are consistent for the character is NOT NLF.

If Lucemon has feats of stealing items from characters higher than his tier (2-C and upwards), then he can. He he doesn't, he can't.

They should team up and form the coolest version of Ghost Rider.

Inconclusive, probably Dormammu.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't know what this eye of aggamo is, but it sounds powerful. Anyway Lucemon's feat to clarify was that as a 4-B, he sealed away a 2-C. Don't know how that correlates here though (haven't read the thread)
You might have seen it in Doctor Strange movie. The comic version is a stronger one of it

Joseph619 said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
Do you actually know what NLF is? Explicit, on panel feats which are consistent for the character is NOT NLF.
If Lucemon has feats of stealing items from characters higher than his tier (2-C and upwards), then he can. He he doesn't, he can't.
Dormammu is 2-C which is the same tier as Lucemon.

First of all, I finished typing that comment before I saw dormammu was updated and either way dormammu loses to lucemon.

Second off, you are using the rules as a weapon.

Lucemon clearly stole the thread from Arceus and is fighting Dormammu in his place.

This proves that Lucemon >>>>> Dormammu since he can steal things even in our reality, therefore >>>> Tier 0.

I'm imagining Cal's face right now in regards to this.

Link Vegeta's rage breaking and you'd be right.

Also, there is a way for Arceus to bypass the regen. But it's very...complicated. Granted, the match'll last long enough for an omniscient to think of it, but...

Dormammu's magic was shown to be easily able of incinerating one of his mystical knights, which was specifically made-up immune to any and all sort of magic in order to fight Strange ( As well absorb his attacks) back in Doctor Strange#171. Said Knight was practically stomping the shit out of Strange in their encounter. Dormammu also gave mystical powers to a normal human called Dilby during Amazing Spider-Man Annual#14 and the same Dilby could create mystical robots completely immune to someone's powers (At least worked on Strange), Dormammu could explore such tactic here.

I find very unlikely that Arceus is going to shrug off and easily redirect all of Dormammu's attacks when a being created to be unaffected by them was one-shotted.

^Arceus attack redirection is mostly featless and we don't even know its potency tbh. It's quality of vs quantity here

Just a question, but how would Arceus deal with one of Mordo's creations(Someone astronomically below Dormammu) and likewise the Marvel's version of Baraggan: Azrael.

20160608 175830
A being created to especially age anything and everything around him to non-existence. It was doing that even to Strange's strongest spells(Strange did defeat him in the end, though).

Arceus should be able to handle it, for being creator of Dialga who embodies time and thus should be ageless

So should be Marvel's abstracts like Death or even In-Betweener...Strange's spells worked fine against them yet at the same time, most of them easily succumbed to Azrael's powers. His powers always seemed a bit weird to classify for me, so maybe there's more than what was revealed in the comics.

It doesn't matter if his Regenerationn gets downgraded anyway. Not only Dormammu's tier might be upgraded very soon(The writers seem to be treating him as far more powerful than before), I still haven't seen how and what abilities from Arceus can put him down.

...because? Dormammu might have slightly better defensive capabilities but Arceus has FAR superior offesnsive, and low godly regen is much less useful than mid godly.

Lord Platinum said:
It doesn't matter if his Regenerationn gets downgraded anyway. Not only Dormammu's tier might be upgraded very soon(The writers seem to be treating him as far more powerful than before), I still haven't seen how and what abilities from Arceus can put him down.
Arceus

Look at his powers and abilities list.

Far superior in what way exactly? You mean like insta BFR, Sealing and Power Null? The stuff Dormmamu either has, or has in a better form?

@Gar. You're going a bit too far. Remember that before you came, Arceus was the strongest 2-C (yet another reason I hate Lucemon).

Back