• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android meets a teleporting swordswoman

I don't see much way Connor will be able to take on multiple Black Kaze's at a time once she teleports. However, I don't really know how her ability works as I have pretty much no knowledge on Parahumans. So I think I need to learn how her power works better before I can give a proper opinion

So I think I need to learn how her power works better before I can give a proper opinion
Basically she just slashes, thinks of where she wants to go, and moves there in a straight line, cutting through anything in-between

Last edited:
Basically she just slashes, thinks of where she wants to go, and moves there in a straight line, cutting through anything in-between
Does Connor have prior knowledge about this ability? If not, he's not going to be able to precog it and gets killed pretty quickly.

If he does know about it, he does stand a fighting chance if he plays his cards right.

Ok so the main question here is would Connor be able to stay alive long enough to kill Kaze? If he can manage to dodge her for long enough, he can eventually just mag dump into her and end the fight there. Thing is though, she teleports with pretty much every swing. So if she were to just start spamming, she could easily catch Connor off guard and cut straight through him.

Connor's precog is really powerful and will keep him alive for a long time, but even his precog can be countered by regular people. Kaze is eventually going to catch Connor off guard and kill him. Connor's best bet would be to get out of the way of her right when the fight starts and gun her down, but I doubt Black Kaze will let that happen.

Voting Black Kaze for now

Back