• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well while we already have 2 laser dodge feats one of which puts speed of the characters to Rela+. However yeah that feat can be supportive.

Screenshot_20220222-104311_YouTube.jpg

Very legit lasers you see

So I Just noticed the Amphibia profiles have been updated. On One hand, neat, it's cool to see the character not at Wall level for once. On the other hand I'm a bit iffy. The Reason that the characters are at Multi City block+ it's because they have defeated Frobots. Now I absolutly agree that Frobots are Indeed MCB in Attack Potency (the lifting log up in the Sky proves It), there Is nothing that really suggest that they are MCB in Durability too. They might be glassa cannon for all we know. Super Anne should definitly be stronger than Frobots, and so should King Andrias, but in their base forms? I'm very skeptical

So I Just noticed the Amphibia profiles have been updated. On One hand, neat, it's cool to see the character not at Wall level for once. On the other hand I'm a bit iffy. The Reason that the characters are at Multi City block+ it's because they have defeated Frobots. Now I absolutly agree that Frobots are Indeed MCB in Attack Potency (the lifting log up in the Sky proves It), there Is nothing that really suggest that they are MCB in Durability too. They might be glassa cannon for all we know. Super Anne should definitly be stronger than Frobots, and so should King Andrias, but in their base forms? I'm very skeptical
The argument seems interesting, though I should probably note why Frobo is more likely than not glass canon.

It's quite easy actually, if it was for projectile of Frobot (for instance) then you could argue not scaling his dura. On this feat however, he performed it physically, if his durability wouldn't be the same as his Attack Potency, then his hands would just crush because of output of the feat.

The argument seems interesting, though I should probably note why Frobo is more likely than not glass canon.

It's quite easy actually, if it was for projectile of Frobot (for instance) then you could argue not scaling his dura. On this feat however, he performed it physically, if his durability wouldn't be the same as his Attack Potency, then his hands would just crush because of output of the feat.
We are also arguing that characters can live at Speed faster than light and react to actual light beams. I feel we are way past science at this point. I don't think there Is enough evidence to suggest that Frobot Is as durable as he Is strong, expecially because the girls best feat in base only arrives at Building level

We are also arguing that characters can live at Speed faster than light and react to actual light beams. I feel we are way past science at this point. I don't think there Is enough evidence to suggest that Frobot Is as durable as he Is strong, expecially because the girls best feat in base only arrives at Building level
Well, speed is another story on this case, cause there are well, a lot of instances on fiction when we have character FTL and who will die if it was with irl assumptions, which is why we don't do that with speed. With attack potency however we explicitly can see a difference whenever character scales to feat or not. Like, basic physic rule which is still usable for versus: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction", which means if you will punch something impact of the punch may also go to you. On this case impact of Frobot putting the House went to him and his hands, if he wasn't as durable his hand could just crush from the opposite impact. Plus, it's not like girls are limited to building feat, by that logic we won't scale some base Sonic characters to some feats, or Mario to the feats and basically power scaling will lost the point.

I think something like "At least 9-B+ to 9-A+, At most 8-B+ in base. At least 8-B+ to Low 7-C with calamity form." would work better, gives the page a more nuanced depiction.

I think something like "At least 9-B+ to 9-A+, At most 8-B+ in base. At least 8-B+ to Low 7-C with calamity form." would work better, gives the page a more nuanced depiction.
Probably that'll be quite dependent since the calc which gets 8-B+ also gets 8-A+ rating so probably if we'll do like that then adding "at most 8-B+ to 8-A+" for base form seems probably fine after all.

With calamity form "possibly" or "likely" rating on High 7-A scaling to explosion feat or we freezing that for now, until Season 3 ends and we'll get more stuff to work with(which will get continuation quite soon apparently).

At least 9-B+ to 9-A+, At most 8-B+ to 8-A+ in base. 8-B+ to Low 7-C, At most High 7-A with calamity form.

Andrias should be given Mountain with Frobo Self Destructions
Why in toad would he scale to that, I can get Anne scaling to it because Calamity power = stongest force in the verse which would scale it above the explosion but Andrias doesn't scale to that as he got blitzed by Anne and never shown anything close to that.

Also
At least 9-B+ to 9-A+, At most 8-B+ to 8-A+ in base. 8-B+ to 8-A, likely Low 7-C, At most High 7-A with calamity form.
might be marginally better.

Why on earth would he scale to that, I can get Anne scaling to it because Calamity power = stongest force in the verse which would scale it above the explosion. Andrias shouldn't scale to that as he got blitzed by Anne and never shown anything close to that.
Yeah, but even then it's a Stretch to Say Anne should be stronger than absolutly everything in the verse. I'm not against It, but for now we should wait for further developments.

Thank you very much for helping out.

@Oleggator

Your calculations all seem to have been accepted to apply to the Amphibia profile pages.

Thank you for helping out, and tell us here when you are done.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Thank you for helping out, and tell us here when you are done.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Speaking about that, changes were added few hours ago so consider that I've finished and everything Amphibia related was affected.

Okay. Thank you. I hope that you were very careful to edit the pages in a proper manner.

Should we close this thread then?

Okay. Thank you. I hope that you were very careful to edit the pages in a proper manner.

Should we close this thread then?
yeah, I noticed that to write down tiers now we need to put templates so I've putted it on every profile.

And since main purpose of the thread was to basically give buffs to Amphibia verse with calc blog and since blog turned out successful I think thread can be closed, other stuff if will needed be( such as intelligence, hax and other stuff) there will be new CRT for it.

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back