• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omni-Man scales a hell of a lot above his AP value, has a fire resistance, and has far more combat experience. I know Jeffrey has Danmaku with his bombs according to previous matches, but I don’t think Jeffrey has a wincon here. Once Omni-Man gets past the bombs, Jeffrey’s screwed.

Omni-Man scales a hell of a lot above his AP value, has a fire resistance, and has far more combat experience. I know Jeffrey has Danmaku with his bombs according to previous matches, but I don’t think Jeffrey has a wincon here. Once Omni-Man gets past the bombs, Jeffrey’s screwed.
Oof. Even then, that was "borderline danmaku". Should I switch Jeffrey to his second key?

Alright it's Bryan vs Omni-Man now. Bryan will start by firing is two pistols at a danmaku-like rate.
Considering Bryan’s pistols work against 8-As like a real gun would a real person, which could be a big issue for Omni-Man, but Omni-Man can just aim dodge around the bullets. If Omni-Man manages to get close, Bryan’s Martial Arts, Acrobatics, and knife should help him. Omni-Man still has a wincon by punching the Amogus around and pummeling him to death, but Bryan has a better chance of winning.

Amongus FRA.

Considering Bryan’s pistols work against 8-As like a real gun would a real person, which could be a big issue for Omni-Man, but Omni-Man can just aim dodge around the bullets. If Omni-Man manages to get close, Bryan’s Martial Arts, Acrobatics, and knife should help him. Omni-Man still has a wincon by punching the Amogus around and pummeling him to death, but Bryan has a better chance of winning.

Amongus FRA.
Counted and I vote sus FRA

Back