• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

American fighters battle. (Captain America (1990 movie) vs Guile (Street Fighter: the movie)

I assume Cap has his shield but if he does this a stomp. Guile might have a hand-to-hand skill advantage but I think that's it

I assume Cap has his shield but if he does this a stomp. Guile might have a hand-to-hand skill advantage but I think that's it
Why exactly would Guile let himself get shielded? Guile is CLEARLY more skilled

You still haven’t provided reasons why this is a stomp my guy. Cuz it’s not

You still haven’t provided reasons why this is a stomp my guy. Cuz it’s not
Sorry, I've been inactive

But looking this over again I don't think cap would even need his shield. Both appear to be baseline AP but cap is higher with his shield. None of Guiles equipment is useful as cap is shown to broke through steel cuffs along with being bulletproof and a knife isn't going to supplement any of the two. The shield comes in pretty important as it's not just about cap blocking attacks but also having a range advantage. Whether using the shield as a weapon or throwing it, guile doesn't have a clear cut answer to disarm him.
If he does disarm him then it really just comes down to a slug fest and cap has regeneration so I think he's going to be fine, even with the skill disadvantage.

Maybe not a stomp but I think Guiles only advantage is hand to hand and even then it isn't a massage gap

Back