• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

American Dad 2-A upgrade

Sum light.

The American Dad episode titled “Multiverse of American Dadness” gave us a blatant 2-A cosmology, with Shaggy (The Rapper) being the creator.

Profile is pretty empty(except the AP justification)given this idea is fairly new. NSFW warning since American Dad is one of those shows

Anyways, mindscrew aside, the profile does not look very good formatting wise. Shaggy should also at the very least have Reality Warping according to the clips that we see.

Anyways, mindscrew aside, the profile does not look very good formatting wise. Shaggy should also at the very least have Reality Warping according to the clips that we see.
On mobile, and this is only the 2nd profile I’ve ever made. I can add that in, I’m assuming you’re referring to the last clip?

On mobile, and this is only the 2nd profile I’ve ever made. I can add that in, I’m assuming you’re referring to the last clip?
Yes. Flight too. Perhaps Telekinesis as well as he was able to close the scene with a wave of his hand. Fourth Wall Awareness as he addresses the audience in the last speech. Avatar Creation seems to be the case as well as there are infinite versions of Shaggy that he seems to have created. Perhaps Space-Time Manipulation as when he made the universe, he made it so that time flows differently in each one. We don't know if this scales to physicals though as he has no physical feats, so best to just go "Unknown" for all except AP -- then go "Unknown, 2-A with Reality Warping".

In the last scene with the alien creatures looking through the portal adjacent multiple galaxies you could probably calc Shaggy's size in comparison to them and then scale physicals and speed from there.

What needs to be done here, other than getting big Shaggy's size calced?

(Sadly, I'm not sure about standard galaxy sizes & whatnot.)

Back