• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia Clementine CRT

The first one has absolutely zero backing for anything other than HDE. It's not Acasual 5 or BDE with just that.
Congratulations on being randomly selected for this. We're dealing with a web novel that may not fit notability standards- it has a total of 155k views and appears to be self-published; additionally it appears to lack enough ratings to even have an indication of its quality on that site, which I take to mean it is very obscure- according to Google, it has two ratings total. I don't know how they're calculating views but something seems off there? Either way, I think it goes against notability standards, what do y'all think?
The notability section is like, majorly vague and basically just user interpretation
This site is actually riddled with bots, both reviews are bot accounts attempting to get the author to some site?
Well, for Webnovel dot com the what counts as a view is just opening one chapter or the book itself. Meaning you can lead to hyperinflated results.

It just having 2 ratings is probably bigger and that would indicate it's a rather small franchise. So it's probably more of an OOC site thing.

In conclusion:
• I disagree with Type 5 Acausality
• I agree with HDE
• I believe that if she has Beyond Dimension Existence, it would be Type-1, and not Type-2 (She is still bound by spatio-temporal features, ones more real than the ones she comes from, considering her world isnt real to begin with)

The first one has absolutely zero backing for anything other than HDE. It's not Acasual 5 or BDE with just that.
Well, I don't think there any point in being stubborn about maintain anything other than HDE.

Does that mean being able to add this ability to her page? Because there are administrators who agree.

Qawsedf's weight makes three for deletion. I'll remove the profile, you can probably upload it to FC/OC.

Why did you put it in my sandbox without asking me, I dont want it
1. I don't think it's a big deal.
2. I don't know anyone here but you.
3. You did the profile I looked at and literally all of the calculations for the verse.

I can move it later when I'm not at work but I don't see the issue. I could alternatively just delete it if nobody is volunteering to post it to FC/OC.

Delete it, move it, i dont care what happens to it, i dont want anything to do with it

I mean. Alright, ig.

Back