• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazo wins.

He went through the entire Justice League and being hit with so many different abilities, types of powers, elements, technology, outclassed all those who specialize in certain criteria of skills and could not be stopped as his trip back from the cosmos, and also destroying the planet Oa (home to the green lantern corps so it is assumed he killed all lanterns on the planet [This catastrophic event is the main reason why the Justice League banded together. And that was basically all the known superheroes in the verse] However it is shown later om after the quarrel that he made the planet Oa & its lanterns erased from existence temporarily but was not willing to kill them)

The AP advantage is not fair. It's a bad stomp as Amazo A.K.A. Android (Golden form) has ascended through so many known magics,powers, weaknesses, and is shown in the show itself that he is the strongest there (With the exception of PIS against Solomom Grundy but that's an entirely new can of worms to dig into)

All For One is going to make it NECESSARY to touch Amazo. He doesn't touch Amazo, he loses. And being a bit handicapped does not help him in the slightest.

But even so with the difference in the JLU & Academia Verse. The versatility in powers, skills and abilities leans towards the JLU verse. And Android stomped everyone in there badly.

Even if All For One touched Amazo in some unbelievable way, he's learned so much throughout his journey in the cosmos that he would already know exactly what to do against All For One when the battle starts. And with that much power in Android. I'm not so sure myself that All for One could possibly overload himself but that's theory speaking.

He basically is the Justice League Unlimited himself. And worst of all. No real weakness to truly kill him. Your kryptonite to Android is befriending him as shown in the DCAU.

Amazo (Currently named Android) for these reasons.

You do realize that the version of Amazo that i'm using here its from Justice League and not Justice League Unlimited?

This is not the cosmic begin that nobody was able to defeat, but the one who only had the powers of the original Justice League members.

Stefano4444 said:
You do realize that the version of Amazo that i'm using here its from Justice League and not Justice League Unlimited?

This is not the cosmic begin that nobody was able to defeat, but the one who only had the powers of the original Justice League members.
That's my mistake. I mistakened the 7 for a 5.

Anyway to backtrack.

Amazo wins via Energy absorption resistance.

All for one cannot copy anything from Amazo.

But Amazo can copy from All for one.

Not to mention the abilities he has already copied from the Justice League.

Amazo for these reasons.

And just for curiousity, in the case both Power Absorption/Power Mimicry were restricted who would have won?

The Grey Android, FRA.

@Stefano4444 - Amazo might still be able to win in my opinion. Even without the abilty to steal/copy AFO's powers, he still has things light Martian Manhunter & Flash's intangibility/phasing to attack him from the inside out and to avoid damage. He could even use Green Lantern's ring to expand him from the inside out and destroy the pieces with heat vision before he fully regenerated. But this is again just my opinion. The fight could very well go into an inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back