• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amai Mask CRT (Webcomic Chapter 122 Spoilers)

Again, spoilers for the recent chapter.

Nothing much. Amai Mask fully monsterfied and utterly stomped the monster that was previously beating him with relative ease. I think this should be enough for a new key. Probably an "At least City level" now.

Lol I just realized that I rushed into this way too fast. There are four new chapters in total, counting 122. Well, it doesn't matter much I guess, anything else can just be added in the CRT.

I personally think even with his completely monster transformed , he will be get stomped by Gouketsu for some reason

Kin201 said:
I personally think even with his completely monster transformed , he will be get stomped by Gouketsu for some reason
His base form fought Black Sperm (a cadre, just like Gouketsu) on the equal ground, with his full monster, I think he can beat the likes of cadres

@Skylietz

I thought Gouketsu was an exceptionally strong dragon level threat compared to the other. His offensive and defensive should be nearly perfect and he has a remarkable speed. On top of that He was a Master Martial Artist that allowed him to block all of Bakuzan's attacks with just one arm without needing to move his body. Sweet Mask should be able to beat the other cadres with his full monster but not including some cadres ridiculously strong like Gouketsu

Back