• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I have not played the game nor read the story. I do plan to at some point but something about the profile jumped out at me:

" Its reality warping can reach the Moon from the Earth and it created parallel worlds with ease. In a bad ending, one of its fragments hit the Moon so hard that it almost destroyed it "

How is this just planet level? Unless there is more context here, that should be 2-C at least with hax if nothing else

We do not have enough information for such a massive upgrade yet. Maybe it only created copies of the planet itself, rather than entire timelines.

In fact, given that it does not seem to be an important profile, perhaps we should delete it instead?

Antvasima said:
We do not have enough information for such a massive upgrade yet. Maybe it only created copies of the planet itself, rather than entire timelines.
Do we know who made the profile originally? I was more putting this out there that it sounds consistent, unless the phrasing is just strange

Antvasima said:
In fact, given that it does not seem to be an important profile, perhaps we should delete it instead?
I plan to play the game at some point, so if it is deleted I can remake it at a later date. That being said, I Have No Moth, and I Must Scream is one of the most famous and well known works of science fiction out there. The profile seems to be old or poorly made, but it does deserve a profile at some point. Perhaps we can contact some of the staff or users who have done work on the page. Promestein and Numbersguy have both made segnificant work on the page, with the latter posting it

Well, you can ask Promestein for help, but Numberguy regrettably recently wrote a farewell letter to the wiki. If I remember correctly, he lives in Venezuela, and his family is starving.

That's right, I always knew him more under the name arbitrary since I joined the wiki while he used the other account/name. I hope he is doing well, and things are getting better for him still.

I'll contact Prom

Okay. I didn't know that Arbitrary Numbers and Numbersguy were different accounts for the same person.

I just checked the activity for Arbitrary and I guess they aren't the same dude. now I feel weird because I always thought they were. I don't know the name for this feeling

No idea how i got here...

Isnt the term parallel a clear indication that these are alternate timelines? If that term is used in the original or isnt out of context that is.

Feel free to rephrase the explanation then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back