• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The High 7-C feat is fog Creation though...
My guy, even the calc for that feat says it doesnt scale to his physical power

Also, after showing the current profile and the revision to some people, there are a lot of issues being found, so you may want to hold off on this

From what I understand, Hellsing follows a Universal Energy system.

I don't know the verse in question, but I believe it was discussed in this thread?
Having read Hellsing myself, and backed up by several people who have also read Hellsing, it does not do so.

Ye i saw that thread, as did several of the members ive shown the current revisions to. All of them were very confused why the revision shifted from 8-B, High 7-C with telekinesis which the majority agreed to to flat High 7-C near the end

Well this is not the thread for that
If you dislike the ratings then a CRT is what you should make
As of now, the CRTs were accepted and the ratings were added, so were using those
As such, please refrain from doing such comments in this VS Thread

Well this is not the thread for that
If you dislike the ratings then a CRT is what you should make
As of now, the CRTs were accepted and the ratings were added, so were using those
As such, please refrain from doing such comments in this VS Thread
Thats fine, the CRT is being put together as we speak

As for this match, nothing really changes, Ryuko still just shockwaves and pastes alucard or just flies away and carpet bombs the battlefield, and Al's mind control still wouldnt work on her

Yes, but the shockwavws won't do much
Intangibility and regeneration already counter that.

We don't need to hold off on shit here, Weekly can go ahead and make the CRT but that doesn't change the fact that we don't need go hold off on shit.
Seeing as normal bullets and RPGs shred Alucard, getting cut to shreds by a 6-A sword definitely would
Because of his personality? Weekly stop trying to spread blatant misinformation, your bias is showing yet again.

I'm... not talking about the sword
The sword will definitely do something that's for sure
But you were talking about Shockwaves
The shockwaves are scaled to that High 7-C level, so they won't do much

This black man victimizes both
__tyki_mikk_d_gray_man_drawn_by_ekita_kuro__sample-f56ff1bf74d2da5dfdcba410ab6c3717.jpg

Yeah well Weekly in his prime solos. He'll edit your characters profiles mid debate and add random SBA rules.

Prime Weekly has some of the strongest plot manipulation in the wiki.

Alright enough
We're here to talk about who wins between a match of 2 fictitious characters, not to jump on one person's past actions
I will kindly ask you all to stop and focus on the OP, that is, who would win, what are their win conditions, and what they will do once the match starts

Apparently she already resists it normally so the Willpower would probably just help her even more

Back