• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
why not yk

Speed equal
Sync Ryuuko vs Pre-Schrodinger Alucard
10 meters

vs

Last edited:
Passives go brrrrr.

Aside from that, Ryuko is like the worst type of opponent for Alucard since she has a tendency to well, uh bleed a lot during feats meaning conceptual absorbtion GG.

7eyil7.jpg

actually
@LordGinSama why didn't anderson get fear haxxed by alucard? why didnt luke? Luke got fear haxxed AFTER alucard started being scary
The reason why van winkle got scared of alucard was because she saw what Alucard could do

Aside from that, Ryuko is like the worst type of opponent for Alucard since she has a tendency to well, uh bleed a lot during feats meaning conceptual absorbtion GG.
Yes, but alucard likes toying with his opponents first and then concept absorb gg
then again that wont even matter since al has 120k tries

actually
@LordGinSama why didn't anderson get fear haxxed by alucard? why didnt luke? Luke got fear haxxed AFTER alucard started being scary
The reason why van winkle got scared of alucard was because she saw what Alucard could do
No, what Van-Winkle experienced was his passive fear hax. You literally don't need to ask me why Anderson of all people wasn't effected, it's Anderson. He's only scared of holy judgment or some religious shit, Luke literally ran the **** away at Alucard's level 3 fear hax.

No, what Van-Winkle experienced was his passive fear hax. You literally don't need to ask me why Anderson of all people wasn't effected, it's Anderson. He's only scared of holy judgment or some religious shit, Luke literally ran the **** away at Alucard's level 3 fear hax.
Those humans that alucard faced are fodders compared to winkle, ofc they gonna get scared
winkle wasn't scared the first time coz she doesn't get scared easily unlike normal humans
Luke was cocky and overconfident at first when fighting Alucard and wasn't scared as soon as the fight began, meaning it wasn't passive that time

Those humans that alucard faced are fodders compared to winkle, ofc they gonna get scared
And Winkle is fodder in comparison to Alucard as well. All of Winkle's abilities are based on Alucard's DNA via Mina's corpse that Millennium uses to produce Vampires.
Luke was cocky and overconfident at first when fighting Alucard and wasn't scared, meaning it wasn't passive that time
You mean when Alucard was actively toying with him? And he absolutely was scared shitless whenever he went into level 3.

Alucard has passive fear hax in base as well, that's where the first example of his fear hax comes from, base effects humans and such. With the levels his fear hax can in fact work on the likes of Luke and Winkle. They're all passive, just to different degrees.

And Winkle is fodder in comparison to Alucard as well. All of Winkle's abilities are based on Alucard's DNA via Mina's corpse that Millennium uses to produce Vampires.
yeah ik winkle is fodder to alucard, she literally just wasn't passively scared the first time she saw Alucard, she got scared a bit later at lvl 3?? (correct me on this one)
You mean when Alucard was actively toying with him? And he absolutely was scared shitless whenever he went into level 3.
Yeah, his fear hax is passive on lvl 3, not base when versing against luke who isnt fodder to normal humans. the base fear hax is passive when up against normal humans.
Alucard has passive fear hax in base as well, that's where the first example of his fear hax comes from, base effects humans and such.
yeah the fodder humans, not the vampires.
With the levels his fear hax can in fact work on the likes of Luke and Winkle. They're all passive, just to different degrees.
His fear hax is passive on lvl 3 which i agree with when it comes to fighting vampires. the vampires aren't instantly scared of his base form. And ryuuko isn't your normal human. Alucard activates lvl 3 and then ryuuko is done.

yeah ik winkle is fodder to alucard, she literally just wasn't passively scared the first time she saw Alucard, she got scared a bit later at lvl 3?? (correct me on this one)
Alucard was only in base for a few seconds against her, not even. Plus remember he was also a long distance away from her at the time while he was in base, Winkle shoots it down instantly and then Alucard activated level 3.
Yeah, his fear hax is passive on lvl 3, not base when versing against luke who isnt fodder to normal humans. the base fear hax is passive when up against normal humans.
Luke is also a Vampire with similar DNA to Alucard and they all have Third Eyes which help against mental haxes such as fear hax and illusion creation. His base forms still have fear hax, but can't effect other Vampires due to their third eye, Level 3 effects them fine however.
yeah the fodder humans, not the vampires.
Vampires have Third Eyes which helps them against such hax.
His fear hax is passive on lvl 3 which i agree with when it comes to fighting vampires. the vampires aren't instantly scared of his base form. And ryuuko isn't your normal human. Alucard activates lvl 3 and then ryuuko is done.
I'm not sure if she can even resist the base form of fear hax given that she doesn't have a third eye to help her. I don't think her not being a "normal" human would help her with that.

What you're saying here is that the hax is passive but only works on vampires when Alucard ramps it up. So what you're describing here is the vampires having a layer of resistance to the hax, which gets smashed through when Alucard gets serious. Something which lines up exactly with how his mind hax already works.
Ryuko doesn't have resistance. The vampires do.

Aight i was gonna say, Ryuko kinda just kills Alucard by existing, wasnt sure how this stayed open so long lol

passive fear hax-
Being scary =/= passive fearhax

Plus Ryuko has passive 5-C AoE multi-kilometer wide shokwaves so uh

Alucard gets within a mile of Ryuko and gets turned into a fine red mist, plus he has no way to harm or incapacitate Ryuko and nothing stops her from just flying into the sky and carpet bombing the battlefield with ranged slashes

Being scary =/= passive fearhax
make a crt about that
Plus Ryuko has passive 5-C AoE multi-kilometer wide shokwaves so uh
That wouldn't kill alucard tho. he would either regenerate from that or have 119,999 souls left.
Alucard gets within a mile of Ryuko and gets turned into a fine red mist, plus he has no way to harm or incapacitate Ryuko and nothing stops her from just flying into the sky and carpet bombing the battlefield with ranged slashes
Alucard has 2 layered mind hax

make a crt about that
Im working on removing it with some hellsing experts on discord atm
That wouldn't kill alucard tho. he would either regenerate from that or have 119,999 souls left.
Cool, it doesnt turn off, its passive, it happens by her existing. Alucard can throw himself at her 119999 more times and the result wouldnt change lol
Alucard has 2 layered mind hax
Ryuko has four layered mind hax resistance plus Alucard's mindhax has very short range, far shorter than he will ever viably get here

Last edited:
I was drunk when I made this thread lmao
I'll change to hee first key so it isn't that much of a stomp

Actually, Alucard will soon be High 7-C, so if this can wait just a little bit this match would be fair, in a way

Given the things that have consistently torn Alucard to pieces that is kinda hard to believe...
That's his thing, he intentionally allows himself to take damage to play with his enemies.

Also I'm gonna ask that you post scans of Ryuko having passive shockwave generation because that doesn't happen simply by her existing.

This isn't passive, it's thought based. Ryuko doesn't go around killing people next to her with her "Passive shockwave generation."
Alucard gets within a mile of Ryuko and gets turned into a fine red mist,
That makes things that much worse for Ryuko since she'd be trying to interact with his true form, which is Intangible meaning Ryuko wouldn't be able to even interact with him at that point.

I'm also pretty sure Ryuko doesn't resist Alucard's type of mind hax. Ryuko's resistance and life fiber mind hax seem to be based upon biological means / altercation of the brain such as Mental Rifting. Alucard's isn't biological in nature, he outright enslaves the direct consciousness of men.

Alucard's type is Mystical, not biological so she wouldn't be able to resist. That topped with Alucard's own resistance negation yeets any possibility of her resisting his mind hax.

Secondly, it's impossible to remove, at best you could replace it with Madness manipulation. Alucard's passive fear hax is one of the most outright examples OF fear hax.
A lot of things have been said t be impossible to do yet have gotten done here, i dont see how this will be any different
That's his thing, he intentionally allows himself to take damage to play with his enemies.
I mean, i dont see how that would help against Ryuko? Even in her weakest key she is over 300x stronger than Alucard, has a 6-A sword, and is completely bulletproof to bullets with a much higher caliber than Casull and Jackal. Even his Level 0 feat is over 10x weaker than her.
Also I'm gonna ask that you post scans of Ryuko having passive shockwave generation because that doesn't happen simply by her existing.

This isn't passive, it's thought based. Ryuko doesn't go around killing people next to her with her "Passive shockwave generation."

And yes it is passive, at least in terms of a fight, as the shockwaves are just the result of her willpower and fighting spirit exerting pressure on the surrounding area
That makes things that much worse for Ryuko since she'd be trying to interact with his true form, which is Intangible meaning Ryuko wouldn't be able to even interact with him at that point.
Thats not listed on his profile
I'm also pretty sure Ryuko doesn't resist Alucard's type of mind hax. Ryuko's resistance and life fiber mind hax seem to be based upon biological means / altercation of the brain such as Mental Rifting. Alucard's isn't biological in nature, he outright enslaves the direct consciousness of men.

Alucard's type is Mystical, not biological so she wouldn't be able to resist. That topped with Alucard's own resistance negation yeets any possibility of her resisting his mind hax.
For one we stopped making a distinction quite a while ago, but for two that requires him to be very close to her to be able to use, like within a few feet of her at the very most. Plus its not exactly something he leads with even against major opponents so there isnt any reason to assume he would lead with it against her. As for resistance negation, Ryuko has more layers than Alucard has shown to be able to negate (Baseline in KLK is having a general resistance to life fibers as normal clothing with minimal life fiber content can mind control people, second layer is resisting wearing a Kamui which is 100% life fibers whereas even a uniform with 50% life fibers turns a person with a baseline resistance to life fibers insane, third layer is resisting Ragyo's general mind control, fourth layer is resisting Ragyo's stronger mind control)

A lot of things have been said t be impossible to do yet have gotten done here, i dont see how this will be any different
Sure.
I mean, i dont see how that would help against Ryuko? Even in her weakest key she is over 300x stronger than Alucard, has a 6-A sword, and is completely bulletproof to bullets with a much higher caliber than Casull and Jackal. Even his Level 0 feat is over 10x weaker than her.
I think you quoted the wrong post there since that was me explaining why he takes a lot of damage in Hellsing. I am obviously aware that she's much stronger than him.
And yes it is passive, at least in terms of a fight, as the shockwaves are just the result of her willpower and fighting spirit exerting pressure on the surrounding area
Video ain't working.
For one we stopped making a distinction quite a while ago, but for two that requires him to be very close to her to be able to use, like within a few feet of her at the very most.
No we literally don't? We separate them in the fear manipulation page for a reason. Also what? No, that's inherently wrong. Alucard was way further than a few feet away from Rip whenever she was effected.
Plus its not exactly something he leads with even against major opponents so there isnt any reason to assume he would lead with it against her.
We never said he'd lead with it but within the same token Alucard isn't a big enough dunce to sit there with no possible options for a win-con. If he sees he isn't doing anything to her normally he'll resort to other means.
Ryuko has more layers than Alucard has shown to be able to negate (Baseline in KLK is having a general resistance to life fibers as normal clothing with minimal life fiber content can mind control people, second layer is resisting wearing a Kamui which is 100% life fibers whereas even a uniform with 50% life fibers turns a person with a baseline resistance to life fibers insane, third layer is resisting Ragyo's general mind control, fourth layer is resisting Ragyo's stronger mind control)
1: Read above, she doesn't resist Alucard's type of Fear hax. Support your claims of us having stopped making a difference between the two despite the very page contradicting what you just said.

2: Layers has nothing to do with resistance negation, it's not a matter of overpowering said resistance, it's simply making it so the resistance weren't there to begin with. The resistance negation page even notes this.

Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities. In extreme cases, this ability can even override apparent immunity.

However, simply overwhelming something with Hax stronger than what they can resist normally wouldn't qualify

Alright my dudes
Alucard has finally been updated to High 7-C, so now this match can be more fair than it was previously
I changed Ryuuko's key so she's also High 7-C

So without any more interruptions

B U M P

Back