• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Schrodinger Alucard upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've had time to discuss things with Random (Big shout-out to @Random-Helper323 for all the help gathering scans and such.) we've reached a few conclusions when it comes to the powers and abilities of the verse.

A Universal Energy system

After some talking about it we've reached a conclusion that the verse should work on a Universal energy system that's based on blood. Blood in Hellsing is the token / currency of life that contains the mind, soul and very existence of it's host, vampires use this as a source of power by absorbing blood Vampires become vastly stronger than before. The more lives a Vampire consumes the stronger they'll become (I.E Alucard being vastly superior to any other Vampire due to his large soul stock.)

Another thing this would effect would be Alucard's Absorbtion, as now he has all types of Absorbtion since he absorbs powers, minds, souls, energy and bodies. It should also be labeled as Enhanced Absorbtion given the fact that he's capable of absorbing Type 1 Abstracts such as Schrodinger with the only negative being Alucard being erased from existence due to something that had nothing to do with AE.

Alucard's Soul Regeneration

So currently Alucard's regeneration via soul regeneration is only Low-High, which is neat but that doesn't quite fit the bill. After discussing it with Random his regeneration via soul-stock should be outright Low-Godly as per definition as Randon-Helper brought up due to Alucard being able to construct entirely new bodies after sacrificing a soul or he can opt to use outside sources such as bugs and bats to reform himself a brand new body. The latter would also grant him type 6 immortality via Possessing bats and bugs.

Also Alucard should get some type of Limited form of Deconstruction as after he sucks the blood from an opponent the bodies turn into ash due to their minds and souls being absorbed by Alucard, leaving the body as a husk / ash.

Last edited:
Looks good overall. I'm uncertain if the deconstruction is combat applicable, but I guess it could make a decent counter to lower level resurrection. Not easy to resurrect after a fatal blow if the moment you died your body was turned into a mist-like substance and assimilated.

Agree with the first half, but the Regeneration is a bit sketchy to me personally

The First scan doesn't show Low-Godly, it just shows low-high, seeing as there is still blood that he reforms from. Although, it might be a context thing.

The second scan is likely just transformation in homage to classical vampires, and not meant to be his regeneration in action.

The First scan doesn't show Low-Godly, it just shows low-high, seeing as there is still blood that he reforms from. Although, it might be a context thing.
Yeah it's a context thing, his soul regeneration works by sacrificing one of the many souls inside himself to reconstruct his body. During this particular moment his body was discarded after being destroyed by The Captain and Anderson, Level 0 happens and he makes a new body out of blood present in London.

Low-High feats in Hellsing are essentially Godly feats due to Hellsing's unquie Blood mechanism which houses the mind and soul, ergo regenerating from a puddle of blood in this verse would be treated as being higher in other verses. Blood is essentially a fundamental thing in Hellsing whereas most verse don't have blood as a fundamental aspect.

Such as regenerating from EE being Mid-Godly within Hellsing whereas typically Regeneration from EE is only Low-Godly in most cases. Essentially the amount of damage doesn't matter since Alucard's soul-stock and Resurrection via bats and bugs will revive him.
The second scan is likely just transformation in homage to classical vampires, and not meant to be his regeneration in action.
It's still a form of Regeneration / body reconstruction nonetheless. Also it's definitely not a classic homage since Vampire in most mediums only turn into bats, Alucard's differs with him being able to make a new humanoid body made of human flesh by using bats or bugs.

Yeah it's a context thing, his soul regeneration works by sacrificing one of the many souls inside himself to reconstruct his body. During this particular moment his body was discarded after being destroyed by The Captain and Anderson, Level 0 happens and he makes a new body out of blood present in London.

Low-High feats in Hellsing are essentially Godly feats due to Hellsing's unquie Blood mechanism which houses the mind and soul, ergo regenerating from a puddle of blood in this verse would be treated as being higher in other verses. Blood is essentially a fundamental thing in Hellsing whereas most verse don't have blood as a fundamental aspect.

Such as regenerating from EE being Mid-Godly within Hellsing whereas typically Regeneration from EE is only Low-Godly in most cases. Essentially the amount of damage doesn't matter since Alucard's soul-stock and Resurrection via bats and bugs will revive him.

It's still a form of Regeneration / body reconstruction nonetheless. Also it's definitely not a classic homage since Vampire in most mediums only turn into bats, Alucard's differs with him being able to make a new humanoid body made of human flesh by using bats or bugs.
Thanks for clearing that up, I now Agree

Actually, that's kind of a good point. Alucard carries all the blood he has (120,000 people) inside a sort of hammer space, so that technically destroying his body doesn't have any effect on the soul stock until he accesses that hammer space to rebuild his body. So that actually would point to low-godly unless someone can destroy the content of his hammer space.

Actually, now I think of it, if Alucard can indeed rebuild his body regardless of damage as long as his soul stock is intact, then that would be a textbook example of Low-Godly. His soul stock is literally a cluster of souls, it is stored in hammer space making it non-physical or at very least not accessible physically by his enemies... Provided he can regenerate regardless of whether his body still has parts, that is the definition of Low-Godly regeneration.

There is also the fact that after Anderson decapitated him he regenerated without his original body being involved at all; an entirely new body formed from bats.

Last edited:
I've been asked to add these additions, just for accuracy sake, what's been accepted is.
  1. Turning Alucard's Absorption into Enhanced Absorption as he's capable of absorbing Type 1 Abstractions.
  2. Change Base Alucard's regeneration from Mid-High, Low-High with souls into just Low-Godly.
  3. Add Type 6 Immortality because Alucard's capable of possessing bats and bugs.
  4. Add a Limited form of Deconstruction since Alucard's capable of turning people into dust after absorbing their blood.
If i'm missing anything please say so as i haven't been paying attention to this thread much, so i could've missed something that was accepted but wasn't added to the OP.

I've been asked to add these additions, just for accuracy sake, what's been accepted is.
  1. Turning Alucard's Absorption into Enhanced Absorption as he's capable of absorbing Type 1 Abstractions.
Is Schrodinger really a type one concept? Is that the fundamental concept or the lesser one?
  1. Change Base Alucard's regeneration from Mid-High, Low-High with souls into just Low-Godly.
Low-Godly is only with souls. Leave his base regeneration I think. I currently have a CRT going to upgrade his base regeneration without souls to Mid.
  1. Add Type 6 Immortality because Alucard's capable of possessing bats and bugs.
  2. Add a Limited form of Deconstruction since Alucard's capable of turning people into dust after absorbing their blood.
That's fine.
If i'm missing anything please say so as i haven't been paying attention to this thread much, so i could've missed something that was accepted but wasn't added to the OP.

Is Schrodinger really a type one concept? Is that the fundamental concept or the lesser one?
Type 1 Abstractions aren't innately Type 1 Concepts, Type 1 Abstractions are just beings who exist purely as an abstraction, which includes things like concepts, somesort of incorporeal fundamental information or thoughts. From the previous thread i'm guessing Schrodinger is currently accepted as an Type 1 Abstract being that's entirely composed of thoughts?. That's my guess going off of Alucard's profile.

Low-Godly is only with souls. Leave his base regeneration I think. I currently have a CRT going to upgrade his base regeneration without souls to Mid.
Alright.

Type 1 Abstractions aren't innately Type 1 Concepts, Type 1 Abstractions are just beings who exist purely as an abstraction, which includes things like concepts, somesort of incorporeal fundamental information or thoughts. From the previous thread i'm guessing Schrodinger is currently accepted as an Type 1 Abstract being that's entirely composed of thoughts?. That's my guess going off of Alucard's profile.
Ah yes, that's correct. Schrodinger is composed of his own thoughts.

The conceptual stuff will be taken care of later, but for now Base Alucard would only be able to interact and absorb certain types of Type 1 Abstractions such as thoughts which should count as enhanced absorbtion.

Have to disagree without absorbing Type 1 Abstracts. He could absorb Schrödinger exactly because Schrödinger had a physical body with actual blood.
A type 1 abstract being has no physical form and hence also no blood, making Alucard's absorption attempt inherently impossible, as that works via blood.
Honestly, not sure why you even think of Schrödinger as an Abstract. He's more a boy with quantum powers.

What regeneration is concerned.... I don't think those are regular bats? Like, if I had to guess those bats are something Alucard created. They look like shadow bats.
And in all instances there were remains of his body when he initiated his respective regeneration pattern, so not sure on the low-godly.

What deconstruction is concerned, any scans for that?

Have to disagree without absorbing Type 1 Abstracts. He could absorb Schrödinger exactly because Schrödinger had a physical body with actual blood.
A type 1 abstract being has no physical form and hence also no blood, making Alucard's absorption attempt inherently impossible, as that works via blood.
Honestly, not sure why you even think of Schrödinger as an Abstract. He's more a boy with quantum powers.
Quantum Powers are not stated nor implied outside of an obvious name association fallacy. Quantum mechanics are not a thing within Hellsing, nor have they ever been implied to exist.

Schrödinger is intangible, him being affected by Alucard is more-so that Alucard that allows him to do so. Blood, minds and souls within Hellsing is fundamental, this is stated multiple times, even going as far as to refer to them as essence in a literal sense.

Schrodinger is composed of his own thoughts, I.E an abstraction. But alas this isn't the point of this thread, thus it's irrelevant.
What regeneration is concerned.... I don't think those are regular bats? Like, if I had to guess those bats are something Alucard created. They look like shadow bats.
And in all instances there were remains of his body when he initiated his respective regeneration pattern, so not sure on the low-godly.
Alucard has never been shown to create bats like that out of thin-air. "They look like shadow bats." isn't an argument unless you have proof of them being shadow bats. Alucard has never constructed shadow-bats as your claiming before, so that interpretation doesn't work.

The state of his body when dead doesn't matter, Alucard regenerates directly from his mind and soul and creates new bodies using said souls and minds.

Last edited:
Not sure why this was closed so suddenly without warning, but most of this looks good to me though I do not have the best sense of judgement regarding concept or Type 1 abstracts that DT brought up.

On further inspection I'd like to point out Deconstruction is prolly wrong. If this is reference to when he ate Tubalcain, pretty sure it was made evident that Millennium had activated his chip to burn him to ash.

Agreed but I think it just kinda happens after a Vampire dies, like we see the same visual effects whenever Alucard "dies.", whenever Zorin dies at Seras's hands and I believe the same thing happens to Monster Anderson after having his heart crushed and the same happens to The Captain I believe.

It does seem like Alucard can however reverse these effects after absorbing them since he spews the bodies back out in Level 0. All in all I can agree with axing Deconstruction.

The clearest examples of absorption are Rip Van Winkle, the priest vampire and the vampires at the start who are slaughtering people. We even see the priest turn into a mist while Alucard absorbs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back