• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
His blood was not erased, as shown here, where his blood is still present on the ground after he vanishes. By your own reasoning that means his mind and soul still exist.
First of all, your scan doesn't work but that doesn't help your argument in the slightest. The blood that Alucard has absorbed into himself got erased, which is what matters.

Simply having blood remaining over from the literal ocean of blood from Level 0's previous release is irrelevant whenever Alucard's physical body and the blood that he absorbed into himself was outright erased.

His soul-stock is literally irrelevant whenever it was Alucard's existence itself is what was erased.

First of all, your scan doesn't work
Really? It works fine for me. I do have better scans of the same thing now though.
but that doesn't help your argument in the slightest. The blood that Alucard has absorbed into himself got erased, which is what matters.
This is a very simple issue, and we probably shouldn't have let it escelate like this. We have a verse where drinking blood can be used to absorb souls, and a statement that blood is "no more than a vehicle in the traffic of life". So you interpret that if Alucard's blood was erased, logically his soul was too. It clashes against the fact that the blood of the people he absorbed was also erased and yet he definitely still had their souls, or else he wouldn't have to kill them to return.
Simply having blood remaining over from the literal ocean of blood from Level 0's previous release is irrelevant whenever Alucard's physical body and the blood that he absorbed into himself was outright erased.
The thing is, that blood was left on the pavement right where Alucard was standing at the moment he vanished, literally right after he absorbed all the blood in the city. And it's in the same shape as his magic symbol. We see Alucard absorb blood off the floor other times with no such symbol involved. What's more, Integra keeps that piece of pavement with the blood on it, and it's treated as significant. The blood seemingly even reacts right before Alucard returns. This might even indicate that the blood was a piece of him that still remained.
His soul-stock is literally irrelevant whenever it was Alucard's existence itself is what was erased.
I know what you're saying here, and I understand your line of reasoning. However, we can't really say his soul stock doesn't matter when it's what causes him to disappear, and when he is then forced to destroy that soul stock to return. We can't say they stopped existing when we know he still had them and was able to destroy them and when we know their continued existence is what prevented him from returning.

Last edited:
So have you reached any agreements here?
DMUA and I are tossing information back and forth concerning internal scaling for the weaker characters, and I think we're making some progress. I'll do the final edits to the strongest characters soon and then it's just the weak ones.

LordGinSama and I disagree on Mid-Godly regeneration, and it seems we aren't going to agree. In fact, I get the impression LordGinSama hates me, which will certainly be a barrier to any agreement.

In short, the argument in favour of Mid-Godly regeneration is that Alucard's blood was erased, and drinking blood allows Alucard to absorb souls. This is being used to conclude that Alucard's soul must have been erased.

The arguments against this line of reasoning are:

• Alucard still had his stock of souls after he vanished, otherwise he wouldn't have had to destroy them to reappear.

• A symbol written in blood was left on the ground under Alucard right after he vanished. That blood was kept by Integra and treated as significant, and it seemingly reacted when Alucard reappeared. This is also right after Alucard finished consuming all the blood in the city, so it would be strange for him to have just left that tiny bit of blood there arranged into a magic symbol, while consuming all the blood of three million people. Far more likely it was left there when he vanished rather than having already been there.

• The official translation of the manga has Integra say that blood is "no more than a vehicle in the traffic of life", as opposed to the other translations where she says drinking blood takes the essence of a soul into oneself.

LordGinSama and I disagree on Mid-Godly regeneration, and it seems we aren't going to agree. In fact, I get the impression LordGinSama hates me, which will certainly be a barrier to any agreement.
That's just how Gin is. He's a wee bit aggressive in his debates, nothing personal.
Would you be willing to try to straighten out the deadlock here please, @Crabwhale ?
Honestly I don't think this deadlock should even be had HERE. This thread has already gone on long enough, I'd prefer resolving the AP and scaling first and dealing with anything else as a separate ordeal.

I mean it has legitimately been 10 MONTHS, I really don't think anyone wants to stretch this out any more.

Honestly I don't think this deadlock should even be had HERE. This thread has already gone on long enough, I'd prefer resolving the AP and scaling first and dealing with anything else as a separate ordeal.

I mean it has legitimately been 10 MONTHS, I really don't think anyone wants to stretch this out any more.
That's what I meant when I said "more delays" after LordGinSama brought up the regeneration. I myself have other Hellsing stuff in mind but I'm not going to bring them up in this thread.

Then, as DUMM pointed out a solution the last few messages before that to the AP problem, that is what I would go with.
We're on the right track. My concern is that while straitjacket Alucard and Monster of God Anderson certainly scale to Seras, I'm not sure about their base forms and other characters like Luke, Tubalcain, Rip, Zorin, etc though. The Jackal was able to cause some trouble for Monster of God Anderson though, so it certainly scales there.

What Crabwhale has accepted here can probably be applied then, as I doubt that we will get input from other staff members than him and DMUA here.

What Crabwhale has accepted here can probably be applied then, as I doubt that we will get input from other staff members than him and DMUA here.
Probably. I'll make the revisions, then we can let this issue rest for a while. I'll make small revision threads later concerning the less powerful characters like Luke Valentine, and then I'll make my other revision threads. One of the things I have in mind might actually be an AP upgrade, ironically.

I think I might discuss it all with Crabwhale in PM's before then so we can nail things down.

I made the edits, but there's one last thing, Alucard is listed as having class 100 lifting strength for controlling the SR-71, but every other character is listed as class 10. Which one needs to be changed?

How much does an SR-71 weigh? Also, did Alucard lift it physically or via telekinesis?

Okay. Then class 100 is fine for Alucard and all other characters that scale to his lifting strength, if he performed the feat physically.

Okay. Then class 100 is fine for Alucard and all other characters that scale to his lifting strength, if he performed the feat physically.
It seemed he did, but in typical Hellsing fashion it's vague and flashy. Regardless, I'll make the edits. The characters who should scale are Monster of God (and possibly base) Anderson, Dark Walter, True Vampire Seras, and the Captain. An argument can also be made for Tubalcain.

I've made the Lifting Strength revisions, fixed the Power of the Verse section on the verse page, removed infinite stamina from every page, cleaned up the stuff still calling Schrodinger omnipresent, and done some general fixing up of all the pages. I also fixed Alucard's powers and abilities section which listed things that were rejected and had some glaring grammar problems. I knew letting Pink God just drop that sandbox on Alucard's page without updating it was a bad idea... Still, I've finished cleaning up the mess it left.

Last edited:
Yes. Good job.

So what, if anything, is currently left to do in this thread?
We should eventually discuss whether Tubalcain and especially Luke scale to the 9-A and Class 100 stuff, but I think it's better to make a future CRT just about that, so we don't get any more sidetracks.

So with this thread, I think we can breathe a collective sigh of relief and conclude it.

Whatever happened to Alucard's class M LS?
... Please tell me you aren't serious? I'm not exactly against upgrading lifting strength based on telekinesis feats, and with vampiric magic being a thing that directly composes Alucard's body I'm not even entirely against calling Alucard's magic abilities a Universal Energy System, but this thread has dragged on forever already...

Last edited:
It's a simple question, one which you already failed to answer. I asked whatever happened to the class M rating for his TK, not if it scales to his physical LS which it doesn't.

No need to get defensive over a question that you misinterpreted.

It's a simple question, one which you already failed to answer.
... This bitchiness is a complete waste of time. I don't think I removed class M lifting strength. It was probably left out of that ridiculous sandbox Pink God dropped on Alucard's page. It's attitudes like this that make me feel less bothered to do all the work I've done already. Starting to regret not being lazy like almost everyone else.
No need to get defensive over a question that you misinterpreted.
This you say right after calling me a failure. I actually wasn't defensive so much as jokingly saying this thread has dragged on too much already. I am defensive now, because you just insulted me. I know you think I'm trash, and I know you dislike me, so there's no need to communicate that fact. Now can we please move on from this ***** and discuss the issue at hand? I'm already sick and tired of this damn thread. If other staff approve it I can add that to Alucard's page.

Never called you a failure, again stop letting your emotions get the better of your judgment. I said you failed to understand my question, which you did.

Calm yourself down fr.

Everybody calm down please. This is not particularly important after all.

The Schrodinger stuff was discussed in another thread which has concluded. Who ever said that making all the revisions at once for a verse is the best way to do it?

I also raised a few other abilities that weren't raised here in a new smaller CRT. Which I'd hope can conclude quickly too.

Honestly, I'd call this CRT pretty much done all things considered. I think there's still AP issues, but they could be presented better in a newer, less bloated thread. So Imma just go ahead and close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back