• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair vs. Man-Thing

He's got tier 1 powers and immortality so probably

He only has Tier 1 Immortality via Nexus of all Realities. Doesn't have any Tier 1 affecting hax.

Plus Man-Thing was going to be updated to Solar System levels but it's on hold as a lot of inconsistencies in the comics show him stronger than 4-B and much weaker than Low 7-C simultaneously.

@Wok Ohhhh what kinds of Tier 1 power/hax does man-thing have? Since I don't see any mention of tier 1 power/hax in his profile I do know his Nexus of all Realities is tier 1.

Immortality is via Nexus of realities, at High 1-B.

His fear burning thing worked on someone who had all the abilities of molecule man via that weird staff, the same abilities that let MM shrug off everything of dudes like Lifebringer Galactus. It's less some sort of weird High 1-B burning stuff and more akin to a culexus where that's the cap of the resistance it bypasses.

It's MM himself :- http://imgur.com/AnN5WYj

Not to mention MM wasn't at his 2-A or 1-A self

Edit: Just checked his profile and indeed he burns someone who had MM's power but it's highly doubtful if those powers were on the same level as OG MM

I'm talking the scan on the file

Could be that weird period of time where it wasn't really his own power and just that of the staff though.

Back