• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passive.

Uh cool mind stop putting words in my mouth. Beyond is beyond 4D. Also why is she 2-C not 2-A then if the thing ta say hokds relevent.

Fought? No. Yet stated multiple times nothing can out Kars. Mentioned once in passing Kars likely exists or just nopes beyonds influence. Show ya? Novel is 700 pages long. Most definitely not. Especially as Jay can apparently vouch.

>Cthulu.

Yeah does fate. And?

Read the novel and I can agree.

Now it may not be very relevant, but Kars himself stated there is nothing he can or cannot do.

Even said that if he was "erased" he'd simply find his way back. Judging from all the ish he did in the novel Casually I might add this certainly holds true.

And J-Man is right literally nothing worked on him. He literally kept a smile on for like half of the novel. Everything he did was literally casual.

Wow, please calm down, Mr.J-Man. Well I'm a JoJo fan and read a novel a bit and there is a statement like that sorry but the novel is too long and the book itself is now out of my hands so I can't tell you the statement though.

"Beyond is Beyond 4D"

That'd make Kars High 2-A if scale from Beyond. And she is low 2-C because she doesn't scale from those higher dimensional beings.

StatementÔëáFeats. Same thing was stated about Altair numerous times in the show how she is infallible and has Infinite abilities. But unfortunately this wiki doesn't take assumptions or statements without proof as facts. So unless you can provide any feats or reasonable statements to back everything up, you can't make any claims.

RM97 said:
"Beyond is Beyond 4D"
That'd make Kars High 2-A if scale from Beyond. And she is low 2-C because she doesn't scale from those higher dimensional beings.

StatementÔëáFeats. Same thing was stated about Altair numerous times in the show how she is infallible and has Infinite abilities. But unfortunately this wiki doesn't take assumptions as facts. So unless you can provide any feats or reasonable statements to back everything up, you can't make any claims.
False. They are primarily talking about his plot manip, and have given evidence to support Kars' abilities

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yet stated multiple times nothing can out Kars.

Don't think this will get us anywhere. Listing gimmicks and stating that the copies would be stronger is not giving a reasonable answer when Altair already displayed plot manip against multiple verses worked the same. Infinite is infinite, but that statement will not get Altair a bonus point neither Kars. It's not the same goes both ways, Beyond not comparable to Holopsicon and doesn't work the same way. There is no good answer to the idea that she could delete JoJo Stands same way as she did not!Stands.

RM97 said:
"Beyond is Beyond 4D"

StatementÔëáFeats. Same thing was stated about Altair numerous times in the show how she is infallible and has Infinite abilities. But unfortunately this wiki doesn't take assumptions or statements without proof as facts. So unless you can provide any feats or reasonable statements to back everything up, you can't make any claims.
No he just resists. Like how ya good pal Superman can resists 5d magic.

Hmm? No statements even if kars scales off an existing fighter within his novel? Man ya best tell pokemon ta piss off. 9-B pokemon here we come. No statements allowed.

Also airsgark what ya talking about? Infinite is infinite? Litterally what? Kars scales off existing things within novel/manga. Nothing more nothing less. and he resists far higher manipulation of the plot even taking face value beyond is 2-C (37+ universes) without statements.

Beyond had done much beyond manipulating events.

That's way beyond the number I expected.

Hehe.

And as said, plot is doinh nothing literally nothing.

If that is all she has then she gets stomped.

My vote is for Kars if I haven't said this already.

I don't see Plot Manipulation resistance anywhere on Kars' profile and if someone could direct it to me, that would be great. If it needs to be added because it's not there yet, then a CRT should be made to get it on there.

Guys, this has been going nowhere for a long time.

I'm going to mark this as inconclusive if no one else has anything to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back