• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Almighty Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khano West said:
Jugram showed that future to Yhwach when they swap the Almighty. Yhwach said himself here: http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_684_16
This would somehow imply that Jugram had to be staring at Yhwach atm in order to see his death in the first place like you claimed

Jugram when back to the castle after killing Bazz-B, and he was looking at Yhwach when he was speaking in the background about seen the future.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SwDkcS7bShA/Vi77jCnQ3iI/AAAAAAABKQw/d_mEwvgOUYE/s16000/0635-004.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fSanZGoa9_U/Vi76qTtZbAI/AAAAAAABJ-U/D8Uc41HOJ5A/s16000/0635-005.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f1KNpSIX_AU/Vi76jCEVgPI/AAAAAAACHX4/FIIn6IlIp9k/s16000/0635-006.png

He already saw that future from Ichibei here he blames him before he sees them: http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_613_12

Yet in the scan i posted Yhwach clearly states that he saw Ichigo appearing before him. Notice how Ichibae is nowhere in this area of their encounter, so whose future was he seeing?

He said that after turning around and looking at him. If he would have done that before seen him you would have something to go off.

Considering how controversial this is, I'd still like more input. Kuuichigo is inactive and LAS is banned, but if a couple of more people could give this a look over and the okay, I'll make the changes.

I'll come back to this but I disagree with a lot of these weaknesses, since they're based off of assumptions. I agree with the Almighty being used an NFL however we shouldn't apply illogical weaknesses to it just because of that. Take everything with a grain of salt, and it doesn't really get much wank nowadays anyhow. Plus the rare wank is easily debunked, Yhwach doesn't need to be glaring at his opponent to use the Almighty, the dude is literally covered head to toe in eyes. Even if we did use such headcanon he wouldn't have an issue.

This entire "Yhwach got caught from behind, must mean it's a q weakness." All of those showings are easily dismissed and debunked by his massive ego. Which I'm fine with adding as one of his weaknesses since that's 100% valid. But again whenever things like this never happen to Jugram who also had the Almighty obviously means something. And furthermore, Jugram couldn't even controll the Almighty like Yhwach could but never got caught off guard. Mainly due to how serious is and how Yhwach is a egotistical shit. In Yoruichi vs Yhwach, Yhwach wasn't even using the Almighty, the visuals aren't even there. The arrow is a obvious hit of PIS, just go actually kill Yhwach. It was an ass pull by Kubo since he was in an extreme rush to get Bleach to end, and that Arrow was meant to stop his powers. Furthermore this ties into his weaknesses of his attitude, Yhwach was bragging about how he was going to kill everyone, ergo it'd be easy to catch him off guard. And again with Yoruichi it didn't even seem like he had The Almighty activated.

I agree with adding the weaknesses of his egotistical attitude and the Stagnation thing. However saying he needs to glare at his opponent is ridiculous.

I'd go for something like this "Yhwach is susceptible to Illusions while the Almighty isn't active. Those with Stagnation powers are become immune to the Precognition of the Almighty. Due to his overally egotistical attitude, Yhwach tends to leave himself in a vulnerable position."

Well, I think that the OP seems to make sense. It's one thing to admit that PIS and CIS exist, but it's another to attribute that to every showing of limitation the ability has.

We cannot simply ignore the arrow. It's something that actually exists in the Bleach Universe and which can negate the Almighty.

And we need to clarify that he changes / alters his own future, not that of others. Which is honestly something that makes his ability make a lot more sense.

Well my argument wasn't that it's PIS. I only said that the arrow was PIS at its finest, The Arrow was meant to negate his powers and Kubo was in a rush to end Bleach. Even if we ignore that we can't ignore how his egotistical attitude is what ****** him over, he yapped on about destroying the three realms which ties into the weakness I suggested.

Also yeah Yhwach can only change his future, not the future of others from what I recall. I'm reading Bleach for the 80th time and I'm close to Yhwach getting the Almighty so I'll come back to you on that's, but I think that's right.

Most of what you said is headcanon and based on assumptions, but yeah I don't have time to get into an argument rn, got food to cook.

I'd agree with Knight. Saying he needs to see someone to see the future seems very crazy considering the times he's been taken by surprise it could very well be he did not have the Almighty activated

I also agree with Knight, most of these are all assumptions honestly besides Mimihagi stagnation power and the fact that he can only alter futures involving himself.

I agree with Matt 100%; "Omni-Precognition" is just a borderline NLF, and Bleach fans shout "PIS" way to frequently. It's more like it's Multi-Precognition that requires focus. If bragging about how high and mighty he is like Team America Kim Jong Il; which he does a lot. Than anyone can easily sneak up behind him and render Almighty useless.

Also, his Fate Manipulation should just be Probability Manipulation. It can't be assumed that he can just undo his death if the cause of his death screams overkill. Not once has a death cause exceeded anything that requires any high than Low-Mid Regenerationn; not to mention characters weaker than Yhwach were who finished him; not once has he fought someone overwhelmingly greater than his tier.

Nobody really wants his precog, they wank his hax. His ability is called Omni Precognition which is why people assume that. Also last I checked we don't rank Precognition like that in the slightest.

And no the Almighty isn't probability manipulation at all. Jugram is the one with Probability manipulation not Yhwach, Yhwach states multiple that his power is the power to change the future and fate. Again this ties into taking things with a grain of salt, Yhwach obviously can't come back from attacks that'll completey destroy him on an atomic level and crazy things like that. That's not a weakness, that's just how NLF's work. It's like me applying the same weakness to Madara's revival. Characters who were weaker that Yhwach didn't finish him off either, ultimately it was Ichigo and that specially made Arrow that defeated him. But saying that The Almighty is probability manipulation is headcanon and ignoring in Canon knowledge.

It's not headcanon, but Fate Manipulation can be either Probability or Causality manipulation; the former fits better though. And it's not a weakness, but it's still a limitation. If Yhwach is beheaded, he will die. He can only undo his death if there's the slightest chance for him to survive it; aka, something within his regen level. And Ichigo is physically his equal (But is pretty much haxless), and Uryu is way weaker than Yhwach physically. That's what I meant when Yhwach was defeated by characters weaker than himself.

Fate manipulation can be a mixture of both actually. However I'd just keep it as simple Fate Manipulation as to avoid any baseless assumptions, especially whenever he himself describes the Almighty as the ability to alter Fate and the Future.
Bleach-7723891 (1)
YhwachAlmighty
5431937-4431592468-007.p (1)

This is Fate Manipulation, not Probability manipulation but he should also have that to his powers and abilities via Jugram

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It can't be assumed that he can just undo his death if the cause of his death screams overkill. Not once has a death cause exceeded anything that requires any high than Low-Mid Regenerationn; not to mention characters weaker than Yhwach were who finished him; not once has he fought someone overwhelmingly greater than his tier. If Yhwach is beheaded, he will die. He can only undo his death if there's the slightest chance for him to survive it; aka, something within his regen level.
Yhwach exploded and regenerated from reiatsu (energy) or change the future to where he was not death after blowing up, like he claims.

0684-003
0684-007

DarkDragonMedeus said:
ot to mention characters weaker than Yhwach were who finished him; not once has he fought someone overwhelmingly greater than his tier.
They killed Yhwach after a special arrow removed all of his powers leaving him without any hax. The characters were not weaker than him.

0105-007bjjggufghhj

We should perhaps tag Soldier Blue for input; though, there was an alternative mentioned. If the weakness is worded more so as the Almighty may be rendered useless of the user is busy expressing their ego/pride.

Yeah that's what I suggested. "Yhwach is susceptible to Illusions while the Almighty isn't active. Those with Stagnation powers are become immune to the Precognition of the Almighty. Due to his overally egotistical attitude, Yhwach tends to leave himself in a vulnerable position."

I would like Soldier Blue. He's the most reliable Bleach fan here.

But the weaknesses aren't made up. The only response to everyone of them was "PIS". Rather than merely accept that Yhwach is arrogant or overconfident of his abilities.

This is like saying Freeza is the "Strongest in the Universe" because he says he is and respond to his defeat as "PIS".

Matthew Schroeder said:
I would like Soldier Blue. He's the most reliable Bleach fan here.

But the weaknesses aren't made up. The only response to everyone of them was "PIS". Rather than merely accept that Yhwach is arrogant or overconfident of his abilities.

This is like saying Freeza is the "Strongest in the Universe" because he says he is and respond to his defeat as "PIS".

This is blatantly false. It proves you actually haven't read my argument since I only used the Arrow as a PIS argument.

Unholy Bindings said:
I don't know what I missed but plot arrow is plot arrow and it's PIS
The effect of the arrow on Yhwach is PIS. But the way it happened is content shown without contradiction as he was caught from behind multiple times making his power range within his gaze like he previously told Ichibei.

a majority of these weaknesses were debunked or rather pointless to add.

The only thing here really applicable is the stagnation power.

Anyways I agree with Knight.

Didn't Yhwach predict Renji jumping him even when he didn't look at him? idk if this gaze thing is a fact.

and the arrow for the 50498247th time,was made to counter yhwach.It was Kubo's way of getting him done .

Anyways i also agree with knight

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yeah that's what I suggested. "Yhwach is susceptible to Illusions while the Almighty isn't active. Those with Stagnation powers are become immune to the Precognition of the Almighty. Due to his overally egotistical attitude, Yhwach tends to leave himself in a vulnerable position."
bold = headcanon

Ahh, Yhwach downplay/wank, got it.

2 and 3 seem fine to add.

1 seems like PIS personally. Seems arbitrary. I mean, it is possible? But I wanna agree with Knight personally it seems like an assumption.

Neutralish on 4.

Yhwach Almighty losing was just a deus ex machina on steroids tbh.

I do agree though 3 needs to be added. 2 was also how he lost his ability in the first place. If he could see into the future at this point, he should have dodged it, especially if he saw futures where he lost his ability to see into the future. Although this is likely not combat applicable, still a weakness.

(Unless someone can create an exact replica of an arrow, which is unlikely, but ehh, still fine to me.)

That is it for my bleach quota guys, I will now avoid this thread like the plague because the opinions in bleach debates heart my head.

So many Yhwach threads, still no conclusion to anything. You all can't come to a compromise. You all can't settle a disagreement without attacking each other. And yes I mean both sides. Unless you come to a compromise, this will continue to happen everytime Yhwach and Almighty is brought up.

One side: You're wanking.

Other side: You're downplaying and trolling.

I have an idea on how to deal with this. Of course only if you all can stop going after each other.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Didn't Yhwach predict Renji jumping him even when he didn't look at him? idk if this gaze thing is a fact.

and the arrow for the 50498247th time,was made to counter yhwach.It was Kubo's way of getting him done .

Anyways i also agree with knight
Renji in this regard was Aizen. The Ichigo and Renji on that fight were illusions. Ichigo arrives at the end to stab him in the back. You know this by looking close to the panels, Renji when jumping has part of aizen mask and Ichigo has Renji's bankai skulls on his waist fading away. About Yhwach looking behind him if you see the previous chapter he knew Renji was behind him when he attacked Ichigo who was standing next to Renji. Is not Almighty vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back