• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

The examples for the Categories of Glass Cannon and Stone Wall should be removed due to them being outdated.

For the former:
  • Sans: He's there mostly due to him being a remnant of the 2016 days when he was scaled to 2-B via KR. Now he's just a character with a strong dura neg, this does not make him a glass cannon.
  • Elsa: She has 7-C+ durability too now, that description is inaccurate
  • Star Butterfly: She has 3-A durability through magic, it does not even fit that anymore.
For the latter:
  • Robbie: He has still Tier 9 stuff through normal equipment and machines.
  • Stone Army: They all have tier equal to their AP in each key
  • Botamo: He has AP and Dura as equal

The examples for the Categories of Glass Cannon and Stone Wall should be removed due to them being outdated.

For the former:
  • Sans: He's there mostly due to him being a remnant of the 2016 days when he was scaled to 2-B via KR. Now he's just a character with a strong dura neg, this does not make him a glass cannon.
  • Star Butterfly: She has 3-A durability through magic, it does not even fit that anymore.
For the latter:
Balthasar Gelt is a good example of a Glass Cannon

Bluto is a good example for a stonewall

👌

Can this page be opened?

It was accepted to be okay here

That page is not locked, so edit away.

can this thread be closed?

Can someone unlock Piccolo's profiles?
His tier ratings are currently outdated

Can someone unlock Piccolo's profiles?
His tier ratings are currently outdated
Done.

Dunno if this is the right place or not but this thread is having a problem where someone is using information that another staff has agreed upon but it's not in a crt nor in a profile. I'm afraid the thread might derail into a back and forth argument about this, so this problem as to be cleared right away.

For the former:
For the latter:
Bump

Someone move this in a CRT plz.

Requesting closure of:

apparently theres a 3 month old existing thread i had 0 idea about.

It can be closed now.
The changes from This thread has finished and been implimented onto this page.
Can someone close the thread?
(had some issues with the code so I couldn't implement it at the start...)
Can someone please rename this page Zorro (The Mask of Zorro) and this page Friar Felipe

There is no need to leave redirects, as no pages are linked to those profiles.

Open this back the scans were fixxed
👌

Open this back the scans are fixxed
I did, I also quoted your text.

He did not get my permission to do that, and I still want to discuss it with a few people before uploading it. As much as I don't mind such things in the vaster scope, I'd still like it if they asked me before requesting for it to be opened instead of being impatient.
Could you close it, butler-san? 🙏

Thank you.
Nahhh. Just leave it open the scans are fixxed. Ultima needs to comment lol

He did not get my permission to do that, and I still want to discuss it with a few people before uploading it. As much as I don't mind such things in the vaster scope, I'd still like it if they asked me before requesting for it to be opened instead of being impatient.
Could you close it, butler-san? 🙏

Thank you.
Nahhh. Just leave it open the scans are fixxed. Ultima needs to comment lol
Alright, I'll be closing the thread for now. Since it's Astral_Trinity439's thread, it's ultimately his decision when to resume it. Moving forward, I think it would be great for you both to discuss before opening or closing threads, as this isn't the first time it's happened between you two.

Alright, I'll be closing the thread for now. Since it's Astral_Trinity439's thread, it's ultimately his decision when to resume it. Moving forward, I think it would be great for you both to discuss before opening or closing threads, as this isn't the first time it's happened between you two.
Can you open LN Rimuru profile. I need to fix something

Back