• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. But I need someone to re-name a profile I just made.

S'ynne Lokk (Light Novel)

I accidentally added an extra n. When there's only one n in the character's name.

Thank you for helping out so much.

So, I have a blog with hundreds(/thousands?) of possibly illegal links to **********, as lazy as it sounds, can I request someone to remove them for me?

Also, Mistress Death's profile links *************** when showing evidence of her Forcefield Creation. That can be replaced with this.

I handled the change on Mistress Death's profile. On the blog change, only admins, discussion moderators, and the blog author can edit them so I can't help. I do hope you get the help you, Eficiente.

I think that only administrators and bureaucrats can edit or delete blog posts, but am not certain. In any case, I unfortunately do not have the time to help, but in order for others to do so, you need to link to the relevant blog here.

Oh, I got it. I check the other point; adding a "?action=edit" at the end of the blog doesn't it gives me the option to edit so I guess this is that; we can't edit other people's bog.

Was looking over some of my real-world fish profiles to take KE into account, and I found out that this thread isn't fair at all after the fact. There's an entire tier gap between the bass and the trout (10-C vs 9-C). Can we close this?

It seems to only to own blog. I didn't see the option to renamed your blog but I saw the option to rename my blog. Thanks anyway for the tipƒæì

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back