• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crazylatin

I will check, and hopefully fix the problem.

I took care of removing the category with my Bot account.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Zark

Except she's an cyborg not human at all so its fine
I don't think FBI takes that as an answer

Regardless, I found better images of the character where she actually wears her most frequent costume in the show, so there's no point. I'll be rendering and replacing them, I suppose.

@Zark

Thank you for the help.

@Shisui

No. Not after I was told that she is underage. I said that it should be replaced.

We usually do not create pages per request.

Because nobody has had the interest and knowledge to create a profile for him yet. Please drop this subject. This is not a profile request thread. Thank you.

@Gewsbumpz

Please stop spamming these threads with inappropriate comments. Thank you.

How is it inappropriate? I'm just asking a question about windshields. Also I doubt saying something twice counts as spamming (from my experience).

Antvasima said:
Because nobody has had the interest and knowledge to create a profile for him yet. Please drop this subject. This is not a profile request thread. Thank you.
I was unaware that there was a profile request thread. No need to be a ******* asshole.

I was polite, just tired of constantly dealing with inappropriate nonsense. On the other hand, you just performed a bannable offense when responding. I would recommend that you clean up your act in the future, or you will be removed.

You were not polite that came off as very rude so I returned the favor. If you look at my edits im new to this website. I saw all purpose respect thread and just assumed that ok this is where I ask for a page at.

Now I'm learning that I can make the page myself and the profile request thread doesn't even exist anymore.

@The God Of Procrastination thank you much appreciated. It makes me happy that Nonstaff members of a community can be helpful.

Antvasima said:
I was polite, just tired of constantly dealing with inappropriate nonsense. On the other hand, you just performed a bannable offense when responding. I would recommend that you clean up your act in the future, or you will be removed.
Ant with all due respect you seemed kinda out of line here, he was just asking a question and didn't know where to put it. You just told him to drop it and said this is not where you post that which isn't helping.

Ant enough. He asked a question. That's not a rule violation. You can't expect people to know the entire site instantly. I myself didn't even know these kinds of threads existed until a few weeks ago.

I used the phrasing "please" and "thank you" to instruct him that he was doing something inappropriate, but am admittedly stressed out and tired of repeatedly dealing with these types of issues, so I could have spent more time and patience on my post. Regardless, he responded by calling me a "******* asshole". He definitely broke our rules.

You could have at least answer the question and then told be to go away (Its polite and I'm not trying to be malicious or anything)

Edit: I didn't call you a "******* asshole" at any point on this thread

Pardon, I acknowledge that insult was uncalled for, but it isn't a particularly major offense IMO. A general warning against the attitude would do.

I did answer the question. I have just had to answer it a lot of times over the years, so I can be impatient when doing so.

@Gewsbumpz

I was referring to Shisui.

@Zark

Yes, a warning is fine. I was talking about if he continues to go around insulting staff members.

I only been here on this wiki for a few months and mostly focused on a single verse (As my name would imply), so it isn't like I knew that you apparently answered it for years

Just because you use the words "please" and "thank you" doesn't mean you can't come off as rude. Office Workers do it all the time, however i'll just unfollow the thread to refraim from dRailing

@Gewsbumpz

You have not done anything bad beyond bombarding request threads with too many chat posts at times. Again, I was referring to Shisui.

@Shisui

That is the only way I know of to be as polite as I can. Again, clean up your act. If you continue to go around insulting the staff due to complete overreactions, we will have to remove you.

Antvasima said:
I used the phrasing "please" and "thank you" to instruct him that he was doing something inappropriate, but am admittedly stressed out and tired of repeatedly dealing with these types of issues, so I could have spent more time and patience on my post. Regardless, he responded by calling me a "******* asshole". He definitely broke our rules.
Fair enough.

I was talking about this little bit " I have just had to answer it a lot of times over the years, so I can be impatient when doing so" not what shitui said

He asked us to create a profile for him. That is something I have had to explain a lot of times over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back