• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What category needs to be removed?

Acausals, which has been replaced by Acausal Characters which he already has. The old one needs to be removed though.

Thanks. I apologize in advance if need to put a few more requests on here during today.

I'm going down the list of categories right to check for any outdated/redundant categories and to compile a list of all the verses that are missing a Verse page.

Okay. I am likely too busy to be of much help though, and it is hard to find knowledgeable people to create verse pages for you.

No worries. The list of missing verse pages is intended to help with the current auditing project. No immediate action is necessary for them, but it will be useful to have a relatively complete list.

It seems better to create a separate request thread for that though.

The only requests I'll need to make here is if profiles need to be unlocked to fix problems.

Unless there is a separate thread for that?

I thought that you would request that we create verse pages for you here.

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that. I was just stating I was making a list for all the missing verse pages so that it can be handled as part of the audit at a later date.

But as I'm doing that, I sometimes notice categories that need to be removed from profiles. If there's any on locked profiles then I'll request the change here.

I can fix the blog, but are you certain about Mannimarco? He sounds like a really evil character.

@Antvasima; the Villain Characters category is an obsolete one that has been replaced with "Villains" which Mannimarco already has.

I've removed the obsolete castegory from a dozen other profiles, but Mannimarco's is the only one that is locked.

Alternatively you could replace it with "Evil Characters" which is still a valid category.

Thanks.

As a side note, I've had a couple ideas about how to better organize some of the existing categories as a result of going down through the list of them. I'll try and draft a simple proposal for them and leave it on your message wall for you to review later.

Okay, my bad. I've been away for awhile. Either that or I just don't remember well.

Also while we're on the subject why Does Richtofen have 9-C AP physically without the One Inch Punch when he he has 9-B striking strength without it?

I don't know where to ask without causing trouble so I came here.

Someone knows where I can find the page that says the amount of edits a page has gone through?

I should have worded that better. I had a brain fart while writing that. Sorry.

What I mean is see the pages in order to see which ones have the largest amount of edits, I know there is a way because I saw it once but I don't know who linked it.

@Krukov

We updated our rules a while back.

@Tony

I do not know. Sorry.

@Gewsbumpz

I replied.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back