• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to rename Horace to "Horace (The Problem Solverz)"?

I'm working on a profile for a character who, though unnamed, is referred to constantly by players as Horace, who is from a game named Horace

It's working for me. I added the "Star Punch Girl" and "Verses" categories.

EDIT: Yeah, it's not working. I refreshed and it's gone. Probably some glitch.

You didn't close the gallery, and also created two of them, when one would have been enough.

Requesting help with the creation of multiple Gears of War weapon and character pages

You can find the details of the situation in the thread posted earlier by me, which I will link to here

If I change my username will I have to change all my supporter/neutral/opponents links manually or is there a bot that can handle it?

You will have to change them manually, and all of your blog posts will have their comment sections wiped out. In addition, I and other members here will have a hard time keeping track of who you are. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

I think that I took care of it, although I may have misunderstood.

The only person who risks being blocked from that thread is you. You blatantly ignored all the arguements. All the chaos on the thread was caused by you directly.

If a mod is willing to give me a "warning", sure thing, but don't overlook Smashor's multitudes of insulting and act like only the "person with the most edits" can be rational.

I never said the person with the most edits is the only rational one. I said I had more experience and that you were fundamentally misunderstanding what Composite Human meant. I was pointing out that I had more knowldge about the wiki in general then you, and that you might want to reconsider your stance on what Composite Human is, as it disagrees with literally the entire wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back