• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(I'm officially titling what you're about to read 40 Minutes of My Life I'll Never Get BackÔäó)

Several young women lie either unconscious or too weak to stand as Yagi arrived on the scene. Each of them, oddly enough, either clutched some sort of weapon or had one laying in their vicinity.

Only two of them remained standing. The one on the left looked as worn down and beat up as the rest of them. To her right stood another who, though physically unscathed as if she had arrived just moments before himself, seemed quite furious. All of this could not hold a candle, however, to the monstrosity which stood before them.

"...deserve what has happened to them!" the green-haired one snarled as the Number One Hero approached. "To think that so many students were put in harm's way before I could arrive." he lamented aloud, causing both girls to turn. "But no more. For I am here!" he added as he began winding up. "Y-You don't understand! That thing is way too powerful!" the wounded brunette protested. "We'll just see about that." Yagi replied before unleashing a Detroit Smash upon the abomination.

The two young women stared in disbelief as the monster was completely obliterated. All Might didn't stop for a second. He turned to them once more. "Now, we must hurry if we are to get help for the injur-"

He was interrupted by the sight of a five foot ball of iron being hurled at him by the now-airborne green-haired girl. "You would be so foolish as to impede on Master Kagura's fate?!" she shouted angrily. Confused, Yagi threw his fist up, which split the sphere into several pieces and produced a shockwave. This inadvertently launched his assailant into a nearby debris pile.

All Might rushed to help her but was prevented yet again, this time by a woman with long, flowing, black hair who seemed to appear out of thin air. "Kagura?" the injured brunette suddenly stumbled over to them. "W-We were just trying to hel-" she began, but the yoma slayer would have none of it. She tossed the girl aside, finally rendering her as unconscious as her comrades, and fixed her emblem-pupiled eyes on the Number One Hero. "You have not only gotten in between me and my destiny, but brought harm to Naraku as well. The only suitable compensation..." Kagura said as several red knife-like projectiles warped into existence around her. "...Is your life."

All Might cracked his knuckles and frowned. "The young woman's injuries are due to my own recklessness, and I will see to it that she and everyone else are helped. But anyone who claims their 'destiny' involves bringing destruction and put innocent lives at risk is inexcusable. In the name of justice, I will bring you to your knees, villain!"

Both are in their prime and SPEED IS EQUALIZED. Otherwise, SBA.

All Might's AP: >>4 gigatons

Kagura's AP: >2.85 gigatons

Kagura has Danmaku that she can Spam a metric ton while All Might has shockwaves and a solid AP advantage.

Kagura has arguably more expirience then this version of All Might as well.

IDK

To what extent of Reality Warping does Kagura wield? To what level can she manipulate Gravity and Space?

Her reality warping involves warping blade-like projectiles of varying sizes and shapes into existence. For a demonstration, see the gifs in her gallery, as well as the following timestamped portions of this clip:

https://youtu.be/Oc18C3bZe2c?t=6m51s

https://youtu.be/Oc18C3bZe2c?t=12m38s

Her spatial and gravity manipulation are demonstrated here:

https://youtu.be/Oc18C3bZe2c?t=16m28s

As well as in the third gif in her gallery.

If you wish to see those gifs in higher quality and/or video form, here you go.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
(I'm officially titling what you're about to read 40 Minutes of My Life I'll Never Get BackÔäó)
Several young women lie either unconscious or too weak to stand as Yagi arrived on the scene. Each of them, oddly enough, either clutched some sort of weapon or had one laying in their vicinity.

Only two of them remained standing. The one on the left looked as worn down and beat up as the rest of them. To her right stood another who, though physically unscathed as if she had arrived just moments before himself, seemed quite furious. All of this could not hold a candle, however, to the monstrosity which stood before them.

"...deserve what has happened to them!" the green-haired one snarled as the Number One Hero approached. "To think that so many students were put in harm's way before I could arrive." he lamented aloud, causing both girls to turn. "But no more. For I am here!" he added as he began winding up. "Y-You don't understand! That thing is way too powerful!" the wounded brunette protested. "We'll just see about that." Yagi replied before unleashing a Detroit Smash upon the abomination.

The two young women stared in disbelief as the monster was completely obliterated. All Might didn't stop for a second. He turned to them once more. "Now, we must hurry if we are to get help for the injur-"

He was interrupted by the sight of a five foot ball of iron being hurled at him by the now-airborne green-haired girl. "You would be so foolish as to impede on Master Kagura's fate?!" she shouted angrily. Confused, Yagi threw his fist up, which split the sphere into several pieces and produced a shockwave. This inadvertently launched his assailant into a nearby debris pile.

All Might rushed to help her but was prevented yet again, this time by a woman with long, flowing, black hair who seemed to appear out of thin air. "Kagura?" the injured brunette suddenly stumbled over to them. "W-We were just trying to hel-" she began, but the yoma slayer would have none of it. She tossed the girl aside, finally rendering her as unconscious as her comrades, and fixed her emblem-pupiled eyes on the Number One Hero. "You have not only gotten in between me and my destiny, but brought harm to Naraku as well. The only suitable compensation..." Kagura said as several red knife-like projectiles warped into existence around her. "...Is your life."

All Might cracked his knuckles and frowned. "The young woman's injuries are due to my own recklessness, and I will see to it that she and everyone else are helped. But anyone who claims their 'destiny' involves bringing destruction and put innocent lives at risk is inexcusable. In the name of justice, I will bring you to your knees, villain!"

Both are in their prime and SPEED IS EQUALIZED. Otherwise, SBA.

All Might's AP: >>4 gigatons

Kagura's AP: >2.85 gigatons
kagura wins

Kagura beats him in just about everything but skill and AP, that said All Mights AP is huge, as he's far above 4.75 to her >2.85

IDK. If the AP difference isn't too high Kagura should be able to Danmaku him into submission.

If it is thar mich higher then he shockwaves her projectiles back and dominates up close

Well, I consider 1.15 Gigatons to be quite a difference as it quite literally is 1,150 Megatons. However, due to the equal speeds, I could still imagine it being a close battle, but I'd still say if All Might got close even once it'd likely be game over for Kagura.

AP is more a percentage comparison then anything else

I mean, unless you want to tell me a few thousand joules could make someone oneshot someone when they're both 6-C, which fiction clearly does not do in any sense.

Schnee One said:
I'm sorry what?
They're both in the Gigatons range, the amount of megatons isn't relevant
I stated that 1.15 Gigatons is equal to 1,150 Megatons... which is still a lot of force in difference, whether it's liked or not.

Arrogant is correct, too. Kagura wasn't 6-C in the first place, only High 7-A+. Only possible chance is her hax, which I'm not really counting on.

Ah. I forgot I commented mentioning to what level of Reality can Kagura warp and such. Either way, my vote goes to All Might via higher AP and some of his abilities, such as Air Manipulation and Shockwave Generation.

I still vote for All Might via general versatility. Doesn't matter about there being a "big" AP gap since logically, All Might is still superior to Kagura.

He has Psuedo-Flight, so Flight doesn't matter. Danmaku might prove to be some trouble, but against his shock waves it doesn't matter that much. Plus this is Prime All Might, so... also, in regards to the whole warping knives into existence, that means that since they take a tangible, physical form instead of warped reality, they can logically be punched away or destroyed by shock waves. Either way I look at it, All Might can win, even though Kagura with all her skills will put up a good fight against him.

Pseudo Flight isn't at all flight, he can't control it in multiple directions and he's incredibly predictable when flying in a straight line, and thus, he gets stuck in place by TK, and gets wailed on.

He can't punch tbem away if he can't move

Her TK is only Class K while AM is Class G, she isn't strong enough to stop him from moving. Note, I'm not saying her TK won't work, she can pick him up since he's only 255 kg. But her lifting strength means that she can only pick him up, she shouldn't be able to stop him from moving/punching.

I'm not voting by the way.

First at all, I LOVE that long introductory to the matchup.

I'll look through both profiles a bit later before I can give my personal input.

Back