• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Might pulls over Captain Falcon for driving over the speed limit in a prohibited vehicle. Captain Falcon gets pissed and challenges the Number One Hero to a fight, egging him on to “Show him his moves.”

Prime All Might and Smash Bros Captain Falcon will be used,

Speed is equalized,

and the fight takes place in Tokyo

All Might: 7
Captain Falcon:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Then I’ll vote all might, falcon is stronger and maybe more skilled but that’s it. All might has better range and can just take him out with shockwaves, or overpower him with his lifting strength

I vote All Might.

Smash Falcon is basically without any lore, but even then, we don't have evidences he can match All Might's experience.
Falcon might be more formally skilled in martial arts, but All Might isn't a pushover either and has his own luggage of skill earned over years of career as a hero.
Movement-wise they should be comparable, although All Might could even surpass him.
Falcon has fire and electricity on his side, but I doubt they would turn the tables.

All Might also has much higher stamina, determination and lifting strength, all elements that shouldn't be underestimated.

Back