• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Akuma (Street Fighter)

I see....Basically no reason Akuma doesn't take this

AM has a negligible AP advantage but that's his only real upside

Akuma has more versatility with projectiles and Hadokens, and Raging Demon is an instant soul killing attack that will give him the win once he lands it and has just as much if not more experience then All Might.

oh okay then

I don't really see how All Might can win this

Okay but

Can anyone offer a way that makes it so that All Might actually has a chance against an extremely skilled Martial Artist on his level of AP who can instantly kill his soul

DMUA said:
Okay but
Can anyone offer a way that makes it so that All Might actually has a chance against an extremely skilled Martial Artist on his level of AP who can instantly kill his soul
Tbh this really isn't that much of a stomp, it's more decisive than anything else. Of course all might has the slight AP advantage that would let him do some damage to Akuma. Despite that Akuma still wins just for being more versatile.

DMUA said:
Okay but

….Grab him and kill him?

Soul destruction doesn't make it physically impossible to beat someone to death

Akuma FRA. Akuma is at least equal in skill (probably greater), and AM have no counter to some of his abilities like soul destruction. The AP advantage prevents the match from being a stomp, but it's a clear victory for Akuma.

Gargoyle One said:
….Grab him and kill him?

Soul destruction doesn't make it physically impossible to beat someone to death
Well yeah but a Martial Artist who should know full well how to escape a simple grapple and with enough AP for All Might not to rek him?

Yeah, it's not just soul destruction

But

He's weaker then All Might

And contrary to your post, All Might isn't an idiot who will just let him escape.

No, but Akuma is a highly skilled Martial Artist who could easily get out. Not to mention All Might doesn't really grapple people like that, rather just punch them in the face.

Nomus are mindless beings who only have a huge variety of powerful Quirks their name. Akuma isn't.

Well I mean the Raging Demon isn't really an instant type attack, its like a series of attacks that, when completed, destroy the targets soul. All Might could use his shockwaves to keep Akuma at bay (they have massive spread and AoE, which is superior to Akuma's).

Also Akuma doesn't really lead off with Raging Demon unless he knows the person is super evil or dishonorable, which All Might is definitely not. And Akuma will even let things drag out cause he desires a good fight.

And while All Might isn't as great a fighter as Akuma, saying that he just punches people into submission is false. We've seen him be a smart fighter numerous times throughout the series.

When he realized that overpowering Nomu was too much trouble, he decided to suplex him into the ground head first to bury him and leave him trapped

He's shown that he'll aim for weakpoint on a persons body like the back of the head, even against nameless fodders who arguably didn't pose a threat to him

He'll even use the environment to his advantage as we saw in his fight with Deku and Bakuogo

So while he's not at Akuma's level of martial arts, he's obviously more then just a brawler.

However, I still have to go with Akuma FRA based off his versatility

Okay, there we go.

Akuma for the reasons above.

Aren't the results unanimous? I don't know why I counted Shrek's vote, as he didn't give a proper reason for his vote.

being put to the highest possible 7-A+ due to actual physics stating that the timeframe would be 15 and something seconds

Back