• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might fights the literal devil... one of the 72, anyways.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
All Might: 0

Zaga: 1

Incon: 2

Speed Equal

Zagan restricted to 5%.

Obvious version for All Might is obvious

And if he gets manhandled enough, Zagan will be self bfr-d into hell, so no u to stomp with immortality.

All Might has an AP advantage plus he kinda has a range advantage with his shockwaves

What does Jagan have to offer besides being able to understand martial arts when he sees them?

He can spew flames several hundred meters long, can regen from attacks that left his sunken into itself for around 10-20 centimeters, has a few thousand years of experience, and (this is against him) he's honorable enough to not exploit All Might's weakpint even if he could.

Yeah, but if he notices it he won't try to exploit it. He won't not hit it if left open, but he won't tryto abuse it.

Hmm, I think All Might can use shockwaves to repel the fire blasts. Meanwhile Zagan may be more experienced than anyone AM has fought so if they're going to go CQC Zagan will be able to outskill him, dodging AM's punches shouldn't be a problem since he's a brawler compared to an expert martial artist.

How good is his stamina compared to All Might?

Pretty sure he can kinda not run out because he gets more than he uses, but since there is no feat for that, a few days of non-stop training without eating or sleeping is pretty inferior to him.

Is Zagan really that skilled though? He was defeated by what appeared to be a human.

Then again, humans in the Abyss live for centuries.

Yeah, don't mind me. I'll also go incon.

Thy called? All Might is, like, 4 megatons right? Zagan scales to 2.397, so the AP is hardly enough to get around the skill.

Long range he has an advantage, but Zagan can also fire breathe at him back, and his regen will make attacks that he doesn't take to the face quiet less problematic.

Litentric Teon said:
Is Zagan really that skilled though? He was defeated by what appeared to be a human.
Then again, humans in the Abyss live for centuries.

Yeah, don't mind me. I'll also go incon.
Wasn't the dude part of the president?

I don't think those guys can die of old age, period. I remember Han saying that it's not difficult to buy immortality.

Back