• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might and High 7-A

Why was the High 7-A key canceled from the Almighty and Deku? The calculation with the scattering of thunderstorms and the feat from the film looked impressive, and the calculations were correct. For what reason were the characters downgraded to 7-B?

To be honest, I couldn't find a refutation of the High 7-C key. The feat is estimated at 5 megatons, for some reason completely ignoring KE

To be honest, I couldn't find a refutation of the High 7-C key. The feat is estimated at 5 megatons, for some reason completely ignoring KE
You can voice your complaints either there or in the general thread. Knowledgeable users and calcers are more prevalent there.

The characters haven't been High 7-A in a while, pretty sure that was around 2020.

The movie's High 7-A calc isn't a thing anymore, the calc was updated to be Tier 6 and deemed an outlier.

What other High 7-A calc was there, I only remember one.

The characters haven't been High 7-A in a while, pretty sure that was around 2020.

The movie's High 7-A calc isn't a thing anymore, the calc was updated to be Tier 6 and deemed an outlier.

What other High 7-A calc was there, I only remember one.
Wasn't there a High 7-A calc for All Might creating a storm?

Yes, with a very old and flaw method.

All the way back in 2018, which was dropped in that same year down to 7-B. Then was brought back to High 7-A.

There are more calcs of this feat, and all of them different results. Even had a 6-C version as well.

Either way they were all wrong once KE was dropped, since All Might created a storm by causing a massive updraft, he didn't draw in clouds that were nearby.

Wait how is the 6-c calc a outlier? It’s done and it’s the absolute highest the verse can be since nobody else can really scale to 100% other than Shigaraki.

Anything above city level on this site is an outlier essentially
Lmfaoooo what? Who made this rule? The feats that happen can’t jus be swept under a rug especially if their canon, I’d like to see the calcs as well becuz whether or not you use them has nothing to do with me when debating cuz I will be using them.

Because the people in the MHA General Thread are evil minions of Satan himself, whose sole purpose is to log in to VS Battles Wiki and deem anything above City level as an outlier for no reason. Literal spawns from hell representing the vile concept of downgrade and the unholy spirit of lowballing.

Or maybe they're just normal people and the reason why the downgrade happened is explained in the previous CRTs or the general thread, if one is willing to to actually take their time to read them.

Lmfaoooo what? Who made this rule? The feats that happen can’t jus be swept under a rug especially if their canon, I’d like to see the calcs as well becuz whether or not you use them has nothing to do with me when debating cuz I will be using them.

It’s not that it’s a rule it’s just how they treat it

It’s not that it’s a rule it’s just how they treat it
Aren't you exaggerating a little? The threatment MHA is getting pales in comparison to the HST, Fairy Tail, Nanatsu, Dragonball, Shinza Bansho and more verses. I'm slowly getting tired of "but MHA is being treated the worst", no, literally most Shounen are treated much rougher to the point that they have their own unique rules to prevent the users from upgrading or downgrading said verses.

If people actually paid attention to that movie revision, they would know the reason why the storm feat was deemed outlier. Besides, everyone had the chance to refute the "outlier claim", yet nobody did it?

This page is pretty indecisive. One moment their this level next their not etc, Send the link for the revisions please. I’d also like a link to the calc where 6-C MHA is calced also, I’ve also seen a continental calc come from that nine feat I forgot who showed me that. I’m not talking specifically about mha either

Because the people in the MHA General Thread are evil minions of Satan himself, whose sole purpose is to log in to VS Battles Wiki and deem anything above City level as an outlier for no reason. Literal spawns from hell representing the vile concept of downgrade and the unholy spirit of lowballing.

Or maybe they're just normal people and the reason why the downgrade happened is explained in the previous CRTs or the general thread, if one is willing to to actually take their time to read them.
I like the former one far better.

Back