• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might addition?

That seems like its just him hitting harder, as opposed to a stat amp. From what I know he at this point can't just freely use his power, so "beyond 100%" could just mean that he's using more power than he really should be at that time.

Wouldn't dishing out blows beyond your maximum capacity require an augmentation in strength?

"Just him hitting harder" would be like jumping from 50% to 100% like Frieza.

These percentages are self stated, not like a hard cap. As he can't overuse his quirk anymore, it seems to make more sense that beyond 100% is more beyond the safe limit. This is how falilure limits for machines and stuff work. They can handle more than their 100%s, but beyond that point the manufacturer isn't liable if it breaks.

There's also the issue that you ca strike beyond your maximum output, you'll just hurt yourself. Say my bench maxes out at 300 pounds (theoretical number lol). I may still be able to push up to say 320, but i'd hurt myself in the process. That's not stats amp.

Back