• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One's Prime Key

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I'm going to be honest

Prime All For One should not have any of the abilities on his powers and abilities section in his Prime Key, and I suggest it as just saying "Unknown"

All of the quirks he has are either shown in his weakened form, or quirks he's given to Noumu's.

None of these are actually shown in his prime form 5 years before the events of MHA.

And to top it all off, Gran Torino even states his Quirks and Fighting style are completely different from before

Personally I think his Prime form's abilities should be left as Unknown

Does his profile even have a key for his abilities? I might be missing something.

I know this is kind of dumb but why don't we just composite it?

Sure it'll go against every kind of canon possible but it'll give him much more abilities to play around with.

Also what we do know from AFO is that he still has Super Strength (Was able to injure All Might and kill the last user of OfA, with his fight with All-Might being shown to be mostly Head-To-Head)

Akreious said:
I know this is kind of dumb but why don't we just composite it?

Sure it'll go against every kind of canon possible but it'll give him much more abilities to play around with.
>Indexing site

>Thinking that "against every kind of Canon possible but it'll give him much more abilities to play around with" is a statement with any sanity

Several people agree with this, so I've applied the changes to All For One's profile.

This thread can be closed.

A quick note about All For One, though he does have Teleportation through Warping, I don't think that it counts as Portal Creation, so he shouldn't not have that ability.

I don't know if I should create a new thread for this but I think his weaknesses section needs to be updated. He is shown to only require physical contact for a short time in order to drain one's power

In the recent flashback to when All-For-One was young, he could apparently freely take or switch powers for many others at will from a distance.

Damage mentioned that All for one had appeared behind the group in the panel where their powers were being taken away.

Implying that the process of him draining their powers simply happened too fast for anyone to see.

Hmmm i don't think I worded this very well...

Yeah, given that in his Prime he would have been much faster than common street thugs then it makes sense that he simply just blitzed them and stole their Quirks as he passed through their group.

So from the looks of it the stealing / granting requires physical contact but can happen in an instant.

Does anyone have any objections to removing Portal Creation from his profile?

Nope, it should be fine to change it to him needing physical contact but being able to do it quickly.

Back