• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Toichiro Suzuki

Toichiro has the edge in raw power, though not a significant one. He also seems to have an edge in lifting strength, so he can hinder All For One's levitation and throw him around with telekinesis.

On top of his various elemental powers as well as gravity manipulation and sleep inducement, I'd say Suzuki takes this more often than not.

Toichiro has the edge in raw power, though not a significant one. He also seems to have an edge in lifting strength, so he can hinder All For One's levitation and throw him around with telekinesis.

On top of his various elemental powers as well as gravity manipulation and sleep inducement, I'd say Suzuki takes this more often than not.
Does he have the AP advantage (on his profile it just says Mountain+ without a value)? I kinda assumed it was baseline (550 MT) which all for one is above. Also the two both have class T so rag-dolling isn’t an option with telekinesis. I will say gravity is pretty strong, but I don’t see a counter to all for ones, hallucinations which he causes with his presence alone. (I’m not that familiar with MP100), also how effective is the Sleep Manipulation?

Also just checked the lifting strength, the two are very close, and all for one’s strength enhancer (a quirk which increases his physical prowess) should give him the edge, he also has 3 copies of it so if one isn’t enough, 3 certainly will be. Also the Gravity manipulation from Suzuki increases weight, which given what we’ve seen from All for One before, shouldn’t affect his flight. (The sleep inducement also isn’t stated to have a strength or how it works on his profile, and it seems to work on people below him as the only example we have was someone weaker than him putting prisoners to sleep, so to what degree he is superior we don’t know, though please correct me if I’m wrong)

Toichiro is like 3x stronger in LS if you consider the base value of the feats, but considering that feat is done by two heroes all might who's <Weakened AM<Wounded AM<Prime AM who should be comparable to the high 7-A Prime All for one with his strength enhancers. Should be more than enough to put them in equal grounds.

For AP Toichiro is 2.4 gigatons and AFO scales to prime AM whom i assume, is baseline wich is 1 gigaton.

Mental illusions and fear manipulation won't work on Toichiro. Mental and empathic resistance on espers is based on how much Psychic energy they have, and both mental illusions and fear manipulation are powers they have shown to resist. ( God dimple has mind hax in the scale of 2 million + and base mob can resist it. and Base toichiro is >>>>>Base mob, let alone his 20%)

His sleep manipulation was never stated to only work on weaker characters or shown to have such weakness.( and even if it did any esper equal or stronger than him would already be above 2 Million minds in mental resistance) It works by him concentrating, wich causes multiple espers in an airplane to fall asleep instantly ( and all espers have a degree of mind resistance. )
It's OOC in this key tho, as he used it once when he wanted to solve things peacefully, while in this key he's all about proving superiority to enemies.

Toichiro is like 3x stronger in LS if you consider the base value of the feats, but considering that feat is done by two heroes all might who's <Weakened AM<Wounded AM<Prime AM who should be comparable to the high 7-A Prime All for one with his strength enhancers. Should be more than enough to put them in equal grounds.

For AP Toichiro is 2.4 gigatons and AFO scales to prime AM whom i assume, is baseline wich is 1 gigaton.

Mental illusions and fear manipulation won't work on Toichiro. Mental and empathic resistance on espers is based on how much Psychic energy they have, and both mental illusions and fear manipulation are powers they have shown to resist. ( God dimple has mind hax in the scale of 2 million + and base mob can resist it. and Base toichiro is >>>>>Base mob, let alone his 20%)

His sleep manipulation was never stated to only work on weaker characters or shown to have such weakness.( and even if it did any esper equal or stronger than him would already be above 2 Million minds in mental resistance) It works by him concentrating, wich causes multiple espers in an airplane to fall asleep instantly ( and all espers have a degree of mind resistance. )
It's OOC in this key tho, as he used it once when he wanted to solve things peacefully, while in this key he's all about proving superiority to enemies.
This is weakened All for One and <20 percent Toichiro fyi who are both 7-A (IDK Toichiro's Ap in this key, but AFO scales above Endeavour who is baseline 7-A+)

The gravity manipulation is kinda featless, as i think he only used it against base mob, wich he overpowered by adding weight to his own arm.
The smaller the % Suzuki is using the more he tends to actually use his versatility, whereas the higher the % the more he loses his sanity and starts abusing brute strength. This key is only 20% so he will be spamming his elemental manipulation ( wich he can spawn directly on his enemies, like instantly freezing them after burning amd then shocking) Stuff like ethereal clones for tricking and his more elaborate stuff.
For defense he has a barrier which can react automatically to attacks and enemies rushing at him. I also seems to deal damage and knock them back.

Toichiro is also pretty proficient in absorbing energy ( being able to absorb energy multiple times from attacks made by someone much stronger than him) so your average energy attack is a no no

This is weakened All for One and <20 percent Toichiro fyi who are both 7-A (IDK Toichiro's Ap in this key, but AFO scales above Endeavour who is baseline 7-A+)
Oh my bad. In that case toichiro downscales from 2.4 gigatons, making him somewhere close to baseline high 7-A, wich is still less than a 2X AP advantage

Oh my bad. In that case toichiro downscales from 2.4 gigatons, making him somewhere close to baseline high 7-A, wich is still less than a 2X AP advantage
(It's stated on his profiles he's only 7-A+ Though I'm not a Mob Psycho expert, so the rating could be wrong and he just hasn't been updating), Though I don't know how AFO's kinetic boosters would come into play, he says "kinetic booster x4" though we don't know the meaning of that. Also would "scatter" and "reflect" work? When he's hit by a ranged(We've only seen it with ranged) attack, "reflect" well reflects it, and "scatter" splits projectiles, so combining the two he can fire back more attacks then we're shot at him

Close to baseline High 7-A as in pretty close to it but not quite, so just very high in 7-A+.
Scatter and reflect would protect him Toichiro's energy blasts and most of his ranged stufd. Probably wouldnt stop him from being hit by ice manip that directly spawns on him tho. Deflecting his energy attacks back at him would also get absorbed.

Close to baseline High 7-A as in pretty close to it but not quite, so just very high in 7-A+.
Scatter and reflect would protect him Toichiro's energy blasts and most of his ranged stufd. Probably wouldnt stop him from being hit by ice manip that directly spawns on him tho. Deflecting his energy attacks back at him would also get absorbed.
Most likely not from the Ice Manipulation,

Does he have the AP advantage (on his profile it just says Mountain+ without a value)? I kinda assumed it was baseline (550 MT) which all for one is above. Also the two both have class T so rag-dolling isn’t an option with telekinesis. I will say gravity is pretty strong, but I don’t see a counter to all for ones, hallucinations which he causes with his presence alone. (I’m not that familiar with MP100), also how effective is the Sleep Manipulation?
He downscales from his 20% state so basically just slightly below baseline High 7-A.

He also downscales from the accepted value for Mob's Class T, which is 5 times that of All Might. Between that and the boosts then they should be evenly matched.

Hallucinations wouldn't work considering his massive resistance to mind and empathic manipulation, in the millions range at that.

His sleep manipulation works on espers pretty much immediately. That and power doesn't correlate to how well hax works on you anyway.

Anyway, All For One still has to deal with instance ice spawning on top of him followed by the attacks that would hit him while briefly frozen (since I don't think that his reflection is passive).

Speaking of, does his reflection work on energy?

He downscales from his 20% state so basically just slightly below baseline High 7-A.

He also downscales from the accepted value for Mob's Class T, which is 5 times that of All Might. Between that and the boosts then they should be evenly matched.

Hallucinations wouldn't work considering his massive resistance to mind and empathic manipulation, in the millions range at that.

His sleep manipulation works on espers pretty much immediately. That and power doesn't correlate to how well hax works on you anyway.

Anyway, All For One still has to deal with instance ice spawning on top of him followed by the attacks that would hit him while briefly frozen (since I don't think that his reflection is passive).

Reflect and Scatter do work on energy (I believe it is all types however he hasn’t used it for physical attacks, so it most likely isn’t able to counter those, though impact recoil can take care of those)

I believe that reflection does work on energy, since the lasers from the jets brought by Star and Stripe are energy-based. I think it should be noted though that the user still takes damage from the attacks, since Tomura is clearly shown regenerating after being struck by the lasers. Toichiro could simply absorb the redirected energy again, and I don't believe it would damage him whatsoever.

I thought of making this match-up because of how many similarities they have: both are the bosses of large villainous organizations, both wear suits, both are self-centered psychopaths with a god complex, both treat their underlings like disposable pawns, both can give and take power from others, and both have a variety of different abilities.

It's actually a pretty good match up all things considered.
Thanks :). It definitely isn't a stomp, since All For One has several Quirks that can stack on top of one another and boost his strength, though Toichiro has the AP advantage and an equally diverse set of abilities at his disposal.

I'd have liked to do a prime All For One vs 20-80% Toichiro, but that wouldn't really be viable since All For One's abilities in his prime aren't really known. The most that was ever seen of him was when he unleashed a large blast of energy that destroyed the island he was on, back when he first killed Nana Shimura. It's why I really wish Horikoshi would show us the first battle between All Might and All For One, to give a better idea of All For One's power back in his prime.

I'd have liked to do a prime All For One vs 20-80% Toichiro, but that wouldn't really be viable since All For One's abilities in his prime aren't really known. The most that was ever seen of him was when he unleashed a large blast of energy that destroyed the island he was on, back when he first killed Nana Shimura. It's why I really wish Horikoshi would show us the first battle between All Might and All For One, to give a better idea of All For One's power back in his prime.
Same

Honestly, it seems like Tochiro is either equal or has has a slight edge in almost everything. Seems like the tide of the battle would just slowly start tipping towards Tochiro.

Alright, I'll cast my own vote. I vote for Toichiro due to his slightly superior AP, a diverse set of powers that could match All For One's numerous Quirks, greater mobility since he can achieve full flight whereas All For One's Air Walk appears to have a height limit, an advanced ability to absorb energy, and his automatic barrier.

Back