• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Monica (One More)

How far can AFO warp? I guess we technically don't know since we don't know where he warped the League of Villains or warped the Noumus from.

Since this is Central Park, he knows a few places in Japan he's familiar with and can use those to get the heck out if worst comes to worst.

Well then who will win? Will All For One win by K.O., or will Monica win by All For One basically BFRing himself?

All For One can use his Hypersonic speed and flight to get back to the blast zone that would be the battlefield in a fairly short time if need be.

Besides, KO Timer is an Hour and BFR timer is a week, even if All For One didn't go back, I think he'd still pull it off. Unless of course Showstopper doesn't KO for that long, by which case, might end in All For One just getting BFRd.

All right. All For One has my vote. Monica fires The Showstopper, All For One warps to Japan. Monica gets knocked out. All For One wins by default.

Again I dunno if Monica's KO Timer is an hour or not

That's super important

He's never done so, though he admits he doesn't know everything about the Quirk.

So for now, he can only warp others, not himself.

TheRustyOne said:
All For One's Warp has a range of 5 kilometers.
When though

Pretty sure it's either short distances or people and places he's familiar with, don't remember an absolute distance limitation

He teleported Tomura to him, Tomura was at the bar which was 5 kilometers away. So his range iis at least 5 kilometers.

AFO states he can't teleport people far distance unless it's to a place he's been to, or to a person he's familiar with.

He can teleport anyone if the distance is within his eyesight though, as shown with Gran Torino.

That's not exactly a distance limitation is it

Seems like he may or may not be able to cross it though, so, incon

Monica fires the showstopper after a bit of fighting and All For One either gets blasted or doesn't

If he can, then it's just an endless loop of neither being able to kill the other until one of them dies of old age or hunger or something.

Well, does Monica have resistance to information analysis? Because the moment the fight starts AFO should know all of her powers. Search, tells him his enemies powers, location, and weakness.

So he'll know about Showstopper, and will know that it knock her out. Though I don't know what he can do to stop her from using it.

Schnee One said:
Can he teleport himself to do so?
No, he says he can only teleport matter away from him or to him. So I'm positive he can't teleport himself.

I mean, He's Hypersonic+. Even with equalized speed, he'd either be that or Monica's Massively Hypersonic Even at the lowest he could get away at ~2 miles per second, or ~120 miles per hour. Would he do this in character? I don't know. We've never seen him deal with a low orbit laser that blocks out the sun before. I'd say probably.

Schnee One said:
Doesn't he get Search after giving away his regen and shock absorbtio
The OP doesn't specify which AFO we're using. So I assume that this is the AFO that fought All Might.

I was assuming we were using all of his quirks that we've seen him use. Like in his fight with All Might on this website.

The OP doesn't specify which AFO we're using. So I assume that this is the AFO that fought All Might.

In that case, Monica missle spams

Either way, I give this to Monica via reasons above.

Seems like she wins more times than not.

Basically I assumed it was him using composite quirks (As in with every quirk we know he has, has had, or seen him use)

I assumed too, and I think it's with all of his bestbquirks, so everything but search as he never had both

The Smashor said:
Infared probably would be enough to notice a giant laser cannon in space.
He wouldn't really need infared, it sort of blocks out The Sun.

Oh yeah, lol.

I think the Showstopper would actually catch him by surprise unless he specifically looks up when Monica activates it.

I mean, is it IC for her to loudly announce The Showstopper? It's not like she'd know she could catch him off guard.

She doesn't annouce it; although AFO could notice this:

"The air above the intruder wrenched in a way that was horrible to look at, and a thunderclap cracked the sidewalks as a colossal tower of churning metal appeared in the sky. It blocked out the sun, howling and smoking and torturing the air with its heat."

That said I don't think AFO would immediatly notice that it's coming from orbit, at least not soon enough to escape its radius.

I don't see AFO dodging Showstopper. and teleporting to Japan is certainly self-BFR. So best case scenario, AFO BFR's. Worst case, he gets hit and dies.

Vote Monika.

Back