• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Ian Hope

Litentric Teon said:
What kinds of things can Ian create?
He created the following: crows, cats, dogs, rabbits, a Fake Tom, Tall Boy, and The Crayons. But if you think about it he can create something with powers, for example, The Crayons bodies are crayons or Preztal Jack who is a Contortionist because Jill pictures him as one. so it makes sense for Ian to create something with different powers if you think about

All for One power absorbs or one-shots. Not saying this is a stomp yet though. AFO has better abilities and are there any abilities Ian has that could match AFO?

The Crayon are made of Crayon if you look the Red Crayon
Tumblr inline phopimZElq1qhbivv 1280
50140757 320893688530984 5787294871594059126 n
and Jillian picture Pretzal Jack as a Contortionist Clown and she got that. I remember Tom asking Ian to create a werewolf will Jillian ask him to create a cat, So he made a werecat. I also forgot that Fake Jillian but we never see her what she was alive?
Channelzero gallery 212recap 14

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Has he ever made characters that powerful and are the duplicates as powerful as the originals? Also would they have the same powers?
are you there?

For what he can create. As far as creating beings of power, his best showings are creating a creature made of crayon and a werecat?

Litentric Teon said:
For what he can create. As far as creating beings of power, his best showings are creating a creature made of crayon and a werecat?
Yeah, but we don't know the limitation of his power other it drains and hurt him body.

Leaning towards All for One sadly due to how I love CZ... it is just AFO is more skilled and has fought characters with various quirks so he has superior fighting EXP to Ian. Ian could make a duplicate, but iirc from what you have said they aren´t as good as the OGs and the creation damages Ian. Correct if I am wrong though :)

You're correct. When Ian is creating those tulpas those take energy out of them. Make a duplicate of a real person take a lot out of him but Ian stays a safe distance that is about 400 miles for him to control his creation. All For One has to find Ian to kill him or take his power. The tulpas are stronger than human but their body is soft just watch this.
CHANNEL ZERO THE DREAM DOOR Season 4, Episode 6 Allies SYFY
CHANNEL ZERO THE DREAM DOOR Season 4, Episode 6 Allies SYFY

Ok then. SBA says that they are in Central Park, so you should specify that Ian is farther away. Also, if a tulpa can be damaged by just having its hand squeezed, I think All for One can beat it. Even if the Tulpa is = to AFO, AFO is simply more skilled. It is only a matter of time before AFO finds Ian. Could be intresting though.

Back