• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One VS FFD Shirou Emiya

Darkmon cns said:
@Fray believe me there are pages on this wiki that would have larger P&A sections then yours.
True but I doubt over 600,000 weapons would all fit on one page. ;)

That's not the point. It's the abilitys of them. concept manplation, fire manplation,poison user. Those should be in the P&A section if he has them.

Darkmon cns said:
That's not the point. It's the abilitys of them. concept manplation, fire manplation,poison user. Those should be in the P&A section if he has them.
Agreed but do to how his magic works It all falls under his Pocket Reality Manipulation and Power Mimicry abilitys.

And that's not counting his Time Manipulation or Soul Manipulation either

....no it doesn't.... if he keeps those powers you'd just put that power there....linking to the power page for said power... no one on the vs wiki ever did that technically one for all is an example of that not happening. All his abilities were gained vai power mimicry and he doesn't just have power mimcry listed NO he has the powers listed.

So no that doesn't get you out of putting the powers in the P&A section...

Darkmon cns said:
....no it doesn't.... if he keeps those powers you'd just put that power there....linking to the power page for said power... no one on the vs wiki ever did that technically one for all is an example of that not happening. All his abilities were gained vai power mimicry and he doesn't just have power mimcry listed NO he has the powers listed.

So no that doesn't get you out of putting the powers in the P&A section...
You do know I'm just the host to this Battle right not the original creator of FFD Shirou's page right?

If you want to make a complaint about that page take it up with the Mod @Xmark12 who created it not me.

2-1-0

I see good to know

Even though I see them being more evenly matched in my books.

True

Thats why I came up with VS battle in the first place and it's an interesting topic.

Can he reinforce his body fast enough to not just get vaporized by All For One Airblasting him?

He usually unconsciously reinforces himself before battles against people anyways because of his training, sooo.

DMUA said:
Can he reinforce his body fast enough to not just get vaporized by All For One Airblasting him?
Xmark12 said:
He usually unconsciously reinforces himself before battles against people anyways because of his training, sooo.
what Xmark12 said and on top of that Shirou has a much greater speed and attack range then All for one however All for one has greater durability and Lifting Strength then Shirou does.

As for versatility both are fairly evenly matched if they are being creative with their abilities (...well at least in my books they are)

So what would you two vote on this topic?

To be honest I'm going for Shirou because of his slightly more versatile attacks (Conceptual weapons, multiplying attacks) and his habit to be more focused on range and strategy than his canon counterpart.

3-1-0

Good to know

However don't forget All for one does have more combat experience then shirou alltho it is somewhat hampered by his sadistic tendencies and habit of trying to mentally break his opponents.

Fray100 said:
3-1-0
Good to know

However don't forget All for one does have more combat experience then shirou alltho it is somewhat hampered by his sadistic tendencies and habit of trying to mentally break his opponents.
More combat experience isnt always helping much if the opponent is better in other stuff,so even unexperienced characters can win against one that has years of that,depending of what each of them have

You can vote on your thread if it takes a while till a match can be concluded, that way you dont have to wait too much and before you say it, yeah you are allowed to vote on your thread

Then you know you can vote for shirou and that would make it 4-1,after 24 hours you can add the results unless somebody else votes here,if it will ne anpther one for shirou it can be added immediately,you can end this thread now if you vote,its been going for too long now

Anyone wish to add to this because if not im going to taley this up by the end of the day.

Back