• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One VS FFD Shirou Emiya

The greatest Villain of My Hero Academia vs the Monster who saves who do think will win?

FFD!Shirou

vs

All For One

Rules:

• In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in 'the ruins of the village of Alimango Island'
    Arimago Island
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 4

All For One: 1

Inconclusive: 0

BlackDarkness679 said:
I see shirou winning here from the speed advantage,range,intelligence and hax good enough to win it,although mid difficulty
If I may be so bold as to ask why do you see it as a mid level difficulty battle?

After all this is All For One at his prime that has city to Large Mountain Class 'Durability '(not the old blind man) and Shirou is not the type to pull out Kiritsugu unless it is his last resort.

Mid diff cuz all for one has the regen better and the power absorbtion stuff and all that,but falls short in others from what i seen on both profiles

Also you cant put a large mountain level character(all for one) against a mountain level character(shirou),thats why i went with the city level tier for both,else its unfair for shirou,so my guy you gotta stick with current all for one,not prime version

ok sorry my bad

I thought mountain level and large mountain level where the same cense their both listed as 7A thus the battle in the first place.

High 7-A is put as High for a reason,just like how you put Low for Low 7-C(small town level),some mountains can be bigger then a normal one and obviously someone that is on the higher end of it is stronger then the normal one,its a big difference in power,remember that

BlackDarkness679 said:
High 7-A is put as High for a reason,just like how you put Low for Low 7-C(small town level),some mountains can be bigger then a normal one and obviously someone that is on the higher end of it is stronger then the normal one,its a big difference in power,remember that
I see think you

Anyone else want to add to this topic?

If you want others to leave their thoughts,ask the more active people around on their walls to give input here,cuz the way you were doing by far will take a loooong time

both are at full strength so 7B at minimum to low 7A at maximum ( All For One as we saw him in fight with All Might VS Shirou as he was around the time when he faced Rider so he has access to a lot of weapons but not to UBW yet.)

True All for one (even when he's not in his prime) has a big AP advantage, STR(Lifting/Striking Strength Class M) and VIT(Durability city level at minimum) over Shirou but Shirou has superior AGI(Speed Massively Hypersonic) and INT(combat and strategic genius) as well as a far greater DEX (attack range) over All for one and thats not even adding Stamina in to the mix.

So their quite evenly matched here.

Perhaps but all for one is no stranger to clapping his hands and destorying part of a city with a shock wave. Such things are not easily dogged.

Also err all for one has very high stamina and tou have super human+... I think there using different systems to each other.

Darkmon cns said:
Perhaps but all for one is no stranger to clapping his hands and destorying part of a city with a shock wave. Such things are not easily dogged.
Not quite seeing how Shirou's attack range is over a Kilometer Vs All for one's Hundreds of meters.

Darkmon cns said:
Also err all for one has very high stamina and tou have super human+... I think there using different systems to each other.
That's why I do not add stamina in to the in the battle to being with.

Maybe but the the fly vs a humon comparesent still works. Even if we say shirou has more stamina he's doing much more then one for all to try to take him down. All one for all needs to do is save his energy and wait him out and with his age and experience he would likely see this.

partly true but Shirou's more like a hornet then a Fly and your forgeting one thing Shirou's Pure Eyes so he knows every little thing his enemy has ever done and how he thinks on the other hand All for one would know very little on shirou and that's what make's all the diffrence (and we can All agree that if Shirou didn't have those Pure Eyes of his he would be turned in to a fine paste by now in this battle).

Tho I don't see how that would change things. From what I said one for all would figure out over time that attacking is futile and wait to keep energy.

Also fly vs human is ment to refer to a vastly stronger more durable character going agenst a far faster and physically weaker character.

Darkmon cns said:
Tho I don't see how that would change things. From what I said one for all would figure out over time that attacking is futile and wait to keep energy.
partly Agreed but Shirou would already know that All for one would end up go for that plan from the beginning of the battle thus why Shirou would be switching up what weapon he fires off after each shot in order to force All for one to keep on his toews or elce he would be hit by many different weapons with unknown effects thus forceing All for one to use his energy to block, evade or negate each shot and by doing that makeing All for one wast his energy well reserving his own.

Darkmon cns said:
Also fly vs human is ment to refer to a vastly stronger more durable character going agenst a far faster and physically weaker character.
I know that I was just makeing a reference to the story FFD where Archer said that this shirou would be more like a deadly hornet compared to a servant how would bethe Human in said fight.

Your working under the assumption that these attacks pose a threat to one for all. even if he were to miss on purpose many times again with his experience and age one for all would eventually (sooner rather then later) realise that him avoiding everything yet not hitting him once would be unrealistic. And when he is hit he'll see that the attacks are no threat to him at all. I also suw no ability on his page that implied anything like poison. Not only that one for all dosen't use a weapon so he couldn't copy it. (I also think his power nullfation applys do to veres equalization so shirou Can't allow him self to be touched at all)

Also there's his limited Clairvoyance it's not expanded apone on the page but it's there. And he has portal creation teleportion and the ability to force others powers to activate.

Darkmon cns said:
Your working under the assumption that these attacks pose a threat to one for all. even if he were to miss on purpose many times again with his experience and age one for all would eventually (sooner rather then later) realise that him avoiding everything yet not hitting him once would be unrealistic. And when he is hit he'll see that the attacks are no threat to him at all. I also suw no ability on his page that implied anything like poison. Not only that one for all dosen't use a weapon so he couldn't copy it. (I also think his power nullfation applys do to veres equalization so shirou Can't allow him self to be touched at all)
You do Know that Each weapon Shirou has at his disposal are noble phantasms,Conceptual weapons and Mystic Codes each with there own powers and effects Right?

Darkmon cns said:
Then why are they not listed under the P&A section?
because there are to many to count and thus listed under the turm Tracing and Unlimited Blade Works

Unfortunately that's not actually how that is ment to work... if it's not under P&A he doesn't have it. It's best that if that is the case then you should list the most notable of these abilities and that he uses the most under P&A and then come back to this thread.

Darkmon cns said:
Unfortunately that's not actually how that is ment to work... if it's not under P&A he doesn't have it. It's best that if that is the case then you should list the most notable of these abilities and that he uses the most under P&A and then come back to this thread.
Ehhh. It can be done like Fray is saying.

Darkmon cns said:
just guessing you don't know much In general about Type moon and UBW?

because crazy crap like this is par for the course for them

Back