• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All for One (MHA) VS Akuma (Street Fighter)

So I don’t know how Speed Equal works with street fighter characters, given they only have a travel and a reaction speed, so I’ll assume the combat is the same as the reaction for this. Also since prime AFO cant be used (as his abilities are so unknown we can’t use him in VS matches)

so given the lack of specifics we start at the max range as AFO has tens of kilometers and thus, gets the match to start at the max range of 4 KM. And I don’t really see a reason why AFO can’t just bully Akuma from the max range, from the 1 serious fight we’ve seen so far (that at Kamino, as the one in the latest chapters isn’t concluded or seen much action), he prefers to used ranged attacks, and the only reason he let all might close was likely to gloat at him. Knowing this Akuma scales >>>1.28 GT and AFO scales <640, so an over 2x ap advantage for Akuma but again, AFO can use search, see his weak points (as stated on the profile), monitor his location and just... bully him from 4 KM away. Also AFO’s ap doesn’t account for his multitude of quirk boosters, such as 4x kinetic boosters, three strength enhancers, and the spring like limbs, so it’s likely he can’t close the gap to ~1.5 (still in Akuma’s favor)

I will say if Akuma gets in close and uses the Raging Demon AFO just dies, like not even in a full combo way, each punch carries the sins and such so a single punch likely just kills him.

So I don’t know how Speed Equal works with street fighter characters, given they only have a travel and a reaction speed, so I’ll assume the combat is the same as the reaction for this. Also since prime AFO cant be used (as his abilities are so unknown we can’t use him in VS matches)

so given the lack of specifics we start at the max range as AFO has tens of kilometers and thus, gets the match to start at the max range of 4 KM. And I don’t really see a reason why AFO can’t just bully Akuma from the max range, from the 1 serious fight we’ve seen so far (that at Kamino, as the one in the latest chapters isn’t concluded or seen much action), he prefers to used ranged attacks, and the only reason he let all might close was likely to gloat at him. Knowing this Akuma scales >>>1.28 GT and AFO scales <640, so an over 2x ap advantage for Akuma but again, AFO can use search, see his weak points (as stated on the profile), monitor his location and just... bully him from 4 KM away. Also AFO’s ap doesn’t account for his multitude of quirk boosters, such as 4x kinetic boosters, three strength enhancers, and the spring like limbs, so it’s likely he can’t close the gap to ~1.5 (still in Akuma’s favor)

I will say if Akuma gets in close and uses the Raging Demon AFO just dies, like not even in a full combo way, each punch carries the sins and such so a single punch likely just kills him.
So you voting for them both?

No way.

Akuma can easily handle any of AFO's ranged attacks, which are pitiful compared to Akuma's own attacks. According to the profile he effortlessly defeated a character who is over 2X stronger than AFO. So even when holding back he can overpower him.

And AFO cannot attack from ten kilometers away, his Air Cannon shouldn't be scaling to someone who is repeatedly stated to be superior to himself (Also the range for Shigaraki is false anyway). His range should be hundreds of meters, and honestly there are some more problems with AFO's profile. But save that for later.

None of AFO's ranged attacks can defeat Akuma, as he can effortlessly deflect attacks that are over 2X stronger than AFO's attacks. In terms of stamina AFO will tire out before Akuma, as he needs to give everything he has while Akuma can easily handle his attacks with the minimal amount of effort.

He even has the ability to nullify projectiles, which are over 2X stronger than AFO's attacks so he use up even less stamina with dealing with them.

Current standing, Akuma wins via outlasting AFO.

We still haven't talked about All for One's many other quirks besides Air Cannon- though the only wincon I really see for him is using All For One to give Akuma a bad quirk/one that harms him.

Back