• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X's EE potency

From this, it came the doubt of if Alien X's EE can affect souls too or just the physical body.

Imo, his EE can perfectly do such, since it should be superior to this guy who can already destroy souls (and him being described as the most powerful force in the universe should already be enough, since at very least in abilities should be superior to all Ben's alien shown up to there, plus him being descrubed as "omnipotent" should confirm it too).

That's ridiculous, you know? A guy who can destroy the multiverse and is stated to be "omnipotent" comparated to all Ben's aliens can't do a thing that a Tier 7 alien can.

Don't you realize the flaws in your logic?

Being stated as strongest doesnt give U hax
Also the "omnipotent" Statements doesnt matter here that much
There many things in fiction stated as omnipotent & still bounded by certain things & cant do some things
Like Chousins from Tenchi Muyo
Also there are some examples in Shonen Anime
King Piccolo & buu stated something like that
Also Kakashi in a databook stated as omnipotent

(Extra Note- Also as far as I know there is an alien stronger than alien x in ben's omnitrix,I am not sure about that but many people told me that,if I get some source I will let U know)
Edit: also AP doesnt has to do anything with hax
So U are assuming he "possibly" Or "should" Have by scaling while its not definitive

Being stated as strongest doesnt give U hax
Erasing everything should pretty much include souls since a lower alien can.
Also the "omnipotent" Statements doesnt matter here that much
There many things in fiction stated as omnipotent & still bounded by certain things & cant do some things
Like Chousins from Tenchi Muyo
Also there are some examples in Shonen Anime
King Piccolo & buu stated something like that
Also Kakashi in a databook stated as omnipotent
False equivalence, these guys were talking about AP, and I'm talking about hax. Unless now a fodder alien can erase a thing beyond Alien X's capabilities despite every single inch of lore says otherwise.

Erasing everything should pretty much include souls since a lower alien can.

False equivalence, these guys were talking about AP, and I'm talking about hax. Unless now a fodder alien can erase a thing beyond Alien X's capabilities despite every single inch of lore says otherwise.
Thats all assumption while there is definitive no feats or even clear Statements
& this isnt false Equivalance
This is more like an example that omnipotent in fiction doesnt always mean U can do "anything"
U cant always do a thing the lower tiers can while there is no evidence to back it up
It Mainly work on hax more than AP
So U are supporting my point Further
I will reply U later about this

Last edited:
In actuality, erasing the soul alongside the body doesn't mean the EE is stronger than EE that only erases physical things, it just means that the EE accounts for the soul when erasing. However I do think it strange to assume that EE in general doesn't erase soul, since well if something has a soul that soul should classify as existing.

In actuality, erasing the soul alongside the body doesn't mean the EE is stronger than EE that only erases physical things, it just means that the EE accounts for the soul when erasing. However I do think it strange to assume that EE in general doesn't erase soul, since well if something has a soul that soul should classify as existing.
EE page got changed lately tbf

Thats all assumption while there is definitive no feats or even clear Statements
& this isnt false Equivalance
This is an more like example that omnipotent in fiction doesnt always mean U can do "anything"
U cant always do a thing the lower tiers can while there is no evidence to back it up
It Mainly work on hax more than AP
So U are supporting my point Further
I will reply U later about this
1st: Write in a decent English, it gives to me a huge headache anytime I read your posts

2nd: No clear statements? So now a fodder alien has an eraure far beyond AX's who can erase anything in the cosmology? That's pretty much a nice logic, really my dude.

From this, it came the doubt of if Alien X's EE can affect souls too or just the physical body.

Imo, his EE can perfectly do such, since it should be superior to this guy who can already destroy souls (and him being described as the most powerful force in the universe should already be enough, since at very least in abilities should be superior to all Ben's alien shown up to there, plus him being descrubed as "omnipotent" should confirm it too).
I mean yes. But like... that’s a WAY BIG revision you’re doing. I doubt It’ll just get accepted like that. There’s also the issue of this opening the can of worms that is Alien X’s AP rating. Since whether strongest power means strongest hax or strongest AP is highly contested. And I tried for hundreds of messages to prove that strongest hax leads to strongest AP so that it doesn’t matter but the thread got closed due to the forum move and now I first need to do a cosmology revision before we can restart that discussion. But most staff seemed to just see strongest power and strongest being as AP and I doubt you can just say it references strongest AP and strongest hax at the same time. We’d probably also need to contact Professor Kukui for this.

ok so this isn't the main reason for affecting souls, but there's a lot of arguments rn about "just cuz ghostfreak can doesn't mean AX can" so Ima just throw this set of true statements, one of which would need to be attacked for that logic to work.

AX is stated to be capable of erasing anything,
souls ⊂ everything (as evidenced by ghostfreak's, as well as others', influence over them),
therefore AX erases souls

Brawl said in the other thread that he thinks “everything” is hyperbole since Servantis can’t know about literally everything in Ben 10.

I think however that Servantis’ knowledge on cosmology + him spying on Ben and his team, one of which is a mana user, which is the substance for souls (albeit not really accepted yet). Should give him more than enough knowledge for souls to be included when he talks about “everything”.

Erasing a timeline >>>erasing body and soul since time and soul are both metaphysical stuff (assuming that Alien x EE is 4D of course)

Last edited:
Back