• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Zeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
idk it seemed fair

Alien X vs the Omni-King

Speed equalized

unknown.png

unknown.png

Votes​

Alien X: 5 (Robo, DemonicDude, Cimafranca133, Lovemovies14, Reiner)

Zeno: 12 (FluffyCreatureZ, Purgy, Greatsage13th, Tony_di_bugalu, Shadyboi0, Deceived, Quantu, Dalesean027, Ss3micah, The_Pink_God, sanicspood, Arnoldstone18)

Last edited:
Ah, this is interesting. Zen’ō does have a higher AP as Whis stated he could erase the entire multiverse if he wanted to (which was originally made up of 18 universes before Zeno erased six of them out of anger), while X only scales to two universes. But the interesting part is that in combat Zenny starts with EE while X on the other hand starts with Telekinesis + Mind Manipulation, so it’s kind of a “who’s more likely to strike first” scenario.

X however does have an attack speed advantage because you can’t really divide infinity as famously stated by Death Battle, meaning X is more likely to pull off his hax first.

I don’t think I’ll vote yet but I am currently leaning towards Alien X

Even if Zeno is stronger and can erase alien X

He still thinks very much like a child so I also think Alien X can act and think before Zeno would.

Zeno starts with a battle mindset so he starts with erasure. Alien X leads with Telekinesis then goes for mind hax, but he sometimes leads with hand to hand, it's 50/50.
Both movements are gesture based so Zeno just waves and kills ben before he pulls off mind hax. If ben goes for hand to hand then he's dead. Ben doesn't lead with mind hax and even if he did it'd be inconclusive. Existence Erasure is out of character.
Zeno wins.

Zeno starts with a battle mindset so he starts with erasure. Alien X leads with Telekinesis then goes for mind hax, but he sometimes leads with hand to hand, it's 50/50.
Both movements are gesture based so Zeno just waves and kills ben before he pulls off mind hax. If ben goes for hand to hand then he's dead. Ben doesn't lead with mind hax and even if he did it'd be inconclusive. Existence Erasure is out of character.
Zeno wins.
Zeno in character doesn't EE instantly without reasons. Attack speed is infinite so its AX who pulls off mind hax easily.

Also keep in mind pretty sure only Ben using alien X starts off with mind hax

Serena and Bellicus really don’t have a need to start off with mind hax and can just reality warp Zeno from existence as well.

Zeno in character doesn't EE instantly without reasons. Attack speed is infinite so its AX who pulls off mind hax easily.
Zeno is in a state of mind of going to battle and willing to kill, his only move is erase.
Alien X's combat speed is not infinite which is what he needs to wave his hand faster than zeno. And he doesn't even lead with it.
Also keep in mind pretty sure only Ben using alien X starts off with mind hax

Serena and Bellicus really don’t have a need to start off with mind hax and can just reality warp Zeno from existence as well.
This is ben who's fighting. Serena and bellicus don't fight, there needs to be a third tie breaker personality for alien X to make any action. And ben gained full control of alien X so they are out of the picture.

I say Alien X wins. The cosmology of his show is way larger than Dragon Ball Super, he has more hax, physically stronger, knows how to fight, more experienced, is faster thanks to infinite attack speed, and can resist Zeno's hax. Zeno's erasure ability wouldn't work since X is shown to be immune from existence erasure.

I say Alien X wins. The cosmology of his show is way larger than Dragon Ball Super, he has more hax, physically stronger, knows how to fight, more experienced, is faster thanks to infinite attack speed, and can resist Zeno's hax. Zeno's erasure ability wouldn't work since X is shown to be immune from existence erasure.
Speed is equalized lol if it wasn't Alien X would just blitz

speed is equalized. Zeno's only thing he ever does is erasing opponents and so he does exactly that.

ANYWAY SINCE ALIEN X START WITH MIND HAX WHICH I'M PRETTY SURE ZENO DOESN'T RESIST TO, I DON'T KNOW THE LATTER WOULD EVEN DO ANYTHING REALLY

OH YEAH HE DID, I THOUGHT THE ARM MOVEMENT WAS JUST FOR THE TELEKINESIS BUT SEEING MORE CLOSELY NOW IT DOES LOOKS LIKE ITS BOTH
SO I GUESS WHO MOVES THEIR ARM FASTER WINS?

Zeno wins

We know for a fact that Zeno's EE can reach SBA range, we don't know at all that Alien X can mind control someone from that range, and both are gesture based moves so it's whoever does it first

Also, I could've sworn Alien X's first move was telekinesis and not mind manip

Also X doesn't have to start out with telekinesis or mind control, he has other haxes that would work too and can resist EE from Zeno.

Also X doesn't have to start out with telekinesis or mind control, he has other haxes that would work too and can resist EE from Zeno.
Alien X's only abilities that would give him the win are EE and mind control

EE isn't happening, and mind control isn't his first move

Also Alien X doesn't resist EE

Alien X's only abilities that would give him the win are EE and mind control

EE isn't happening, and mind control isn't his first move

Also Alien X doesn't resist EE
Reality warping, information manipulation, and Space time manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back