• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Alien X vs Fusion Zamasu

3-A versions; Speed equalized

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

Man all these db vs alien x threads are so redundant, it's just who can pull of their move first and it's the same for them all. it's either alien X punches or telekinesis into mind hax gg, or zamasu blinks and turns X into particles.

I mean, isn't AX's mindhax thought-based? I don't recall any of Zamasu's abilities being thought-based.

I mean, isn't AX's mindhax thought-based? I don't recall any of Zamasu's abilities being thought-based.
Nah it's gesture based, it's also his second move not his first, plus he might not even start with it as he goes hand to hand combat against really strong opponents. Zamasu also has a thought based kiai.

Then Zamasu just deletes via laughably higher ap, especially if Mind hax isn't AX's first move.

Voting Zamasu.

Yeah Pretty sure Fused Zamasu just wins by being so ridiculously above Aliex X it stops being funny

I'll also vote Zamasu via AP, ki blasts and/or kiais

isnt this a stomp?
If alien x is not going to use his mindhax at the start of the fight,then he dont have a wincon

isnt this a stomp?
If alien x is not going to use his mindhax at the start of the fight,then he dont have a wincon
Kiai is thought based, but it still need to travel, so AX might have a chance to do something to Zamasu before getting killed by the kiai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back