• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
TheQuirkyBoy said:
Yes, which also makes this matchup a stomp.
Nah, just because a character doesnt use an ability in character doesnt mean its a stomp, thats basically the character's fault
I mean, look at Rohan Kishibe and Ainz Ooal Gown
I don't know who told him it wasn't in character, but it is, and either way Alien X would still lose

Nah, just because a character doesnt use an ability in character doesnt mean its a stomp, thats basically the character's fault

I mean, look at Rohan Kishibe and Ainz Ooal Gown

From the Stomp Thread Page

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics"

So, it's a stomp

My dude, this is what we call a decisive match, not stomp

Alien X could do an incon or a win with mindhax, so

Also, see Mio Takamiya vs Dante and tell me how that wasnt a stomp....she basically thinks and he dies and got added because "decisive match"

But either way if ID works with any potiental harm and not just because it can sense when something is going to harm, Alien X lost, unless it doesn't work like that

Also Mind Hax is in character don't spread misinformation

EpicCookie12342 said:
But either way if ID works with any potiental harm and not just because it can sense when something is going to harm, Alien X lost, unless it doesn't work like that

Its not me who is spreading misinformation

Read the whole thread

EpicCookie12342 said:

Its not me who is mispreading misinformation
Read the whole thread
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the other dude

Then how the heck was Yogiri able to incon against Giygas if he has Passive Mind hax? Something ain't right here. Regardless, I'll just keep this whole stomp shenanigan to myself. Also @EpicCookie12342 People are saying his Mind haxing ability isn't in character, so ye

TheQuirkyBoy said:

Then how the heck was Yogiri able to incon against Giygas if he has Passive Mind hax? Something ain't right here.
Regardless, I'll just keep this whole stomp shenanigan to myself. Also @EpicCookie12342 People are saying his Mind haxing ability isn't in character, so ye
Because people disnt know what would happen when Yog's fatehax interacts with Giygas' passive and viceversa

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Also @EpicCookie12342 People are saying his Mind haxing ability isn't in character, so ye
okay sorry for blaming it on you then, but for future battles know it is in character as he used it on people who were his friends and some enemies

Giyg is probably gonna get Fate Resistance on Yogiri's Level

Ok that's enough of me here..

Yogiri FRA because I didn't vote yet

EpicCookie12342 said:
@Oblivion Of The Endless
So, ID works if you think about harming someone and not if you are going to harm someone?
Depends

If you just think "Oh Im gonna kill you" or "Im gonna kill him tomorrow", you dont die

But if its a thought based ability that instakills him, then yes

However, since speed is equal, thought based abilities tends to lead to inconclusive or so

Non-dangerous BFR also works and doesnt trigger his ID afaik

And if it kills for thought-based abilities Alien X is even more screwed cause that is all of his abilities, even just punching requires thought

EpicCookie12342 said:
So pretty much since all of Alien X's abilities are completely thought based he would die?
if so then, this is pretty much a stomp
No. As I said, since this is speed equal, it would be an incon if he uses thought based abilities

yes, it requires Ben thinking of what he wants Alien X to do in the pocket dimension

and when he required Bellicus and Serena's permission they had to vote

Isn't like the first thing X likely gonna do is go for h2h combat first? And i doubt that he will outright trying to hax some ordinary-looking kid.

Jamesthetaker said:
Isn't like the first thing X likely gonna do is go for h2h combat first? And i doubt that he will outright trying to hax some ordinary-looking kid.
yes, but all alien x's atacks are thought based even his punching, but time manipulation is the first thing or punching so yes h2h combat

Mind Hax is actually an ic move as he literally mind haxed 6 guys to fight each other and thats when Ben was fooling around. SBA is ic but with intent to kill so AX has a win con, its just that he won't start it off immediately unless he was bloodlusted.

Anyway, Grace is over so this can be requested to be added

I will not say anything about the vs or something like that, but how ID is 2B?

Because I already see the profile, I don't think that it would be 2B, but an ability that negs conventional durability, like normally the Death manip works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back