• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, hax doesnt get a tier, unless said hax is capable ot affecting higher dimensional structures/beings

As an example, Reinhard is 1-A with his spear because it affected a 1-A being iirc

Little Treasure has sealing hax but its still listed as 1-A because it can affect beings on that level

Noel Vermillion is a Low 7-B with 2-A hax for similar reasons

Etc

MrLuk2000 said:
Mind hax is one thing, but its not an in character move.
However Yogiri is a glass cannon. One hit from X and he gets liquified. I'll wait for more input
I know I'm late, and this thread is already over, idk if this has been brought up but mind hax IS Alien X's opening move.

Second move, first move is telekinesis although those were kinda done under specific circumstances so Ben might pull out mind hax sooner or later dependent on the opponent.

What's ID's range tho? Reacting to any potential harm by predicting 3 personalities, one of which is Ben Tennyson who doesn't even know what he's gonna do until he does it most of the time, who are most likely outside of the multiverse with type 2 acausality? Good luck.

Well all Ben's can access that one Alien X so he should be outside of all timelines.

Edit: I'm actually not sure if that applies anymore. Still it's a pocket dimension and those tend to be outside of the multiverse as Paradox hid in one of those when the Chronosapien Time Bomb wiped out the multiverse.

Also forgot that his Type 2 will yeet his Precog. My bad on that part. If you guys want to redo this then be my guest

Nah I'm not that much of a fan of his type 2 anyways so seems kinda pointless, if everybody is ok with the range part tho then maybe this can be redone.

Yogiri's precog = opponent having killing intent/using a harmful action against him. And killing them before they can get anything off.

He doesn't literally predict the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back