• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bro alien x can just erase tooru and wou and the whole universe from existence with a thought

stomp smh

alien x got reality warping bro, im pretty sure that bypasses... that
Not really. You need to kill the concept which the AE2 dude is tied to, otherwise he'll just respawn, and Reality Warping can't, you need Conceptual Manipulation to permanentely kill them.

huh. but alien x is pretty much invulnerable (he survived the destruction of a whole universe after all). does tooru have dura negation or something like that?

So going by the fact that the linked Alien X is Alien Force (If it is Omniverse I apologise for the mistake), but doesn't this mean that Wonder of U won't be able to hurt Alien X until Ben convinces Bellicus and Serena since only Wonder of U's primary ability has durability negation, which requires Alien X to actively pursue Tooru. If its Omniverse then Alien X would likely mind manipulation. I don't have much knowledge on Tooru though.

There’s no keys for AX. We assume strongest version, so this is the version that Ben has control over.

Im not good with Abstract Existence. Can AX’s Mind Manip affect it? If not, this may be a stomp, cause the profile makes it out like WOU would survive if Tooru is dead.

There’s no keys for AX. We assume strongest version, so this is the version that Ben has control over.

Im not good with Abstract Existence. Can AX’s Mind Manip affect it? If not, this may be a stomp, cause the profile makes it out like WOU would survive if Tooru is dead.
wou does survive even after tooru dies, since wou is a concept itself.

but... i have no idea how wou can even hurt alien x since it needs that pursuing thing... however, if ben is trying to convince bellicus or serena into killing him, than that should count as pursuing...

after all, if you think about tooru, the calamity starts, so maybe, if tooru manages to somehow hurt him, i can see him winning fairly easily.

although, alien x can just remake the universe (and therefore nullifying calamity since it needs something to propagate) and gg ez

although, alien x can just remake the universe (and therefore nullifying calamity since it needs something to propagate) and gg ez
Remaking the Universe isn't going to nullify the concept of calamity and even after him recreating the universe the endless calamity will still persist as long as AX tries to perform any act of pursuit against him.

I also don't see how him opening with Mind hax is going to help as it wouldn't stop the Calamity from activating as it's passive and activated by the victims intentions

If Alien X recreates the Universe without Tooru, the stand will no longer attack Alien X since he is no longer pursuing Tooru. Though if Alien X is hurt enough and judges Tooru a big enough threat he could create a black hole which Tooru has no chance of surviving.

but the stand survives
If Alien X recreates the Universe without Tooru, the stand will no longer attack Alien X since he is no longer pursuing Tooru. Though if Alien X is hurt enough and judges Tooru a big enough threat he could create a black hole which Tooru has no chance of surviving.
and the stand has NPI so matter manip wouldn't work

it needs to erase the concept of calamity (which, by the OP logic, can't be manipulated with AX's reality warping) completely in order to beat it

so, no, killing tooru off is not nearly enough

Calamity is passive, and WoU is completely sentient, he's basically his own character. And it will survive even if Tooru dies, because spoilers.

This is also pretty automatic, the Stand itself has gone on record saying Calamity just kinda happens, even if doesn't know the exact details of how it'll play out, just that it absolutely will play out to where it ends in Calamity no matter what.

To be blunt, Tooru isn't relevant, he's just coming along on WoU's wild ride, he doesn't actually matter.

So I guess Alien X doesn't really have a way to deal with WoU, how does WoU kill Alien X though? Is it just through the collisions?
Calamity can manifest in extremely odd ways, even in extremely obtuse, long winded, complex domino effects. Hell, Rai's whole family, and himself got blipped out of existence over the course of 15 years because Mamezuku accidentally saw one of WoU's dank bugs.

I can't say how, besides collisions, WoU could defeat a foe, not even WoU itself knows. Maybe in ten years Ben chokes on his drink, or maybe he gets super Stand aids and dies. Who knows.

Guess it depends on OP if he wants this match to have an immediate victor, or if Calamity making Ben get ****** over super hard somehow in the future is viable.
I'd say the Omnitrix could even just **** up for some reason, because Calamity has made tech not work, but I'm giving it the benefit and saying that the Omnitrix isn't exactly able to **** up somehow in the first place, like I doubt it's gonna blow a fuse, short out, or just say "aight imma head out".

That's assuming X can't just remove "Calamity" from whatever new world it spawns, he has law manip so maybe?

I guess that entirely depends on whether Ben realises that the Calamity even exists, though if Alien X can just remove the calamity that resolves his issue of WoU being unkillable by Alien X. Accidently missed that on Alien X's profile. It does say that those affected by the calamity can see it though so its possible Ben might be able to deal with it.

I guess that entirely depends on whether Ben realises that the Calamity even exists, though if Alien X can just remove the calamity that resolves his issue of WoU being unkillable by Alien X. Accidently missed that on Alien X's profile. It does say that those affected by the calamity can see it though so its possible Ben might be able to deal with it.
Not quite, those who KNOW its true nature as the Calamity will see its true form.

WoU can actually pick and choose who can perceive it, completely normal humans can see it if it wants (He even has a job as the head doctor and holds lectures to an audience), but Stand Users, like Joubin, can fail to even register his existence (And Joubin was caught in the Calamity, F).

Though once you know he's the Calamity and understand his true nature, you tend to be able to see him with little issue, at least that's what we see, though it could very well be as likely that he just allowed the main dudes to see him at all times so they would "pursue" and thus get Calamity'd.

Hmm, proof that Calamity will take effect against intentions of someone who is a multiversal distance away from him (if that matters

Alien X has nigh-omniscience, cosmic awareness and can teleport people or create portals (across a 2-B distance) with a thought, perhaps this could come in handy?

Oh and Alien X should be able to force himself to stay alien even if the Omnitrix ***** up.

Last edited:
hm, Jojo has a 2-A multiverse, but i am not sure if Calamity can work even if the opponent is in that distance
calamity is 3-A as far as we are concerned, since it's literally the universe against you, so if AX is in the same universe, calamity will sure make it's job

Hmm, proof that Calamity will take effect against intentions of someone who is a multiversal distance away from him (if that matters

Alien X has nigh-omniscience, cosmic awareness and can teleport people or create portals (across a 2-B distance) with a thought, perhaps this could come in handy?

Oh and Alien X should be able to force himself to stay alien even if the Omnitrix ***** up.
There is none, but if he's in the same world (universe) at all it's fair game. Though Calamity is definitely a concept that exists in multiple universes, can't say if WoU has even any control over them tho, or if some other WoU embodies those worlds instead.

Nigh-Omniscience, or omniscience of any kind only applies to stuff in your setting, that's how it's always worked. You don't get info on things that aren't in your own verse in matches.

Probably yeah, it's why I didn't even bother making it a point.

Back