• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien-X vs Ma-X GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wouldn't get all of his Haxes 4D, it has to be specified in which manner he has affected them or any other condition will be NLF.
He literally uses his notebook on the infinite multiverses on this key- All his abilities and hax come from the same notebook you know?

I am sorry but you guys know the same exact thing happened in the slayer match?? But this time Maxwell also has insane range

Alien X has different powers Maxwell only has the notebook which grants him all the powers. Simple
Alien X grants Alien X all powers as well? Why would a character have different ranges in their each Hax? Because that's what there is always the case, take it all coming from one character or object.

Alien X grants Alien X all powers as well? Why would a character have different ranges in their each Hax? Because that's what there is always the case, take it all coming from one character or object.
You are not getting it. Alien X has different power levels like you said. Maxwell only has 1 power. His notebook. Which is 4D. Simple right?

Why Maxwell hax is listed as still working against Alien X when he's 2-A and Alien X Low 1-C? even his resistance is Low 1-C like you see in his profile since he resisted Galactic Gladiator's attacks.

Why Maxwell hax is listed as still working against Alien X when he's 2-A and Alien X Low 1-C? even his resistance is Low 1-C like you see in his profile...
Alien X is 4D and no resistance to conceptual manipulation death hax etc.

You are not getting it. Alien X has different power levels like you said. Maxwell only has 1 power. His notebook. Which is 4D. Simple right?
I am getting it all, why would a character be any different than object? No, the reason on the profile and match has been seen to be changed in the profile, either the match has to be redone or removed.

I am getting it all, why would a character be any different than object? No, the reason on the profile and match has been seen to be changed in the profile, either the match has to be redone or removed.
What are you even saying? Alien X has different haxes with different dimensionalitys right? Maxwell only has the notebook. No other hax. Thats it.
When the last time he has used his conceptual death and on whom?
Kid named bloodlust:

What are you even saying? Alien X has different haxes with different dimensionalitys right? Maxwell only has the notebook. No other hax. Thats it.
I can see all the haxes listed in the profile, are they there for show? 🗿 And we don't assume all the haxes having same range unless stated, either they comes from object or character.
Me when bloodlust
Means never? 🗿

Alien X is 4D and no resistance to conceptual manipulation death hax etc.
Ok, this makes sense but still Maxwell would be confused since he doesn't understand how Higher Dimensions works, i'm still curious becuz since he is a child like you all guys keep saying in this thread, he should be impressed/confused and take a time before doing a move since he would be like "WTF" for not understanding Alien X body, which would obviously open a gap for Alien X to attack first and finish this off.

I can see all the haxes listed in the profile, are they there for show? 🗿 And we don't assume all the haxes having same range unless stated either they comes from object or character.
Well the profile would be boring witj no haxes lol. Plus his weaker keys only have 3D stuff so. Notebook has 2-A range. He only has the notebook. Please.
Means never? 🗿
Dude he is bloodlusted. 💀
Ok, this makes sense but still Maxwell would be confused since he doesn't understand how Higher Dimensions works, i'm still curious becuz since he is a child like you all guys keep saying in this thread, he should be impressed/confused and take a time before doing a move since he would be like "WTF" for not understanding Alien X body, which would obviously open a gap for Alien X to attack first and finish this off.
he is bloodlusted. So no. Leave this match alone 💀

Alien X all powers comes from his simple thought = 6D range for all like wtf 🗿
Dude not the same case at all. The notebook is 1 equipment with hax in it that has 4D range so all the hax are obviously 4D with it. AX has different hax so they all have their own ranges tf 🗿

I have to sleep so: No until AX is 5D or gets Idk Aca 5 somehow, its still a fine match 🗿

Dude not the same case at all. The notebook is 1 equipment with hax in it that has 4D range so all the hax are obviously 4D with it. AX has different hax so they all have their own ranges tf 🗿
Why AX would have different range of thoughts for different abilities? It's all just one thought? Same as it's all just one notebook. Dunno where the situation varies.

Why AX would have different range of thoughts for different abilities? It's all just one thought? Same as it's all just one notebook. Dunno where the situation varies.
One thought different hax. One book same hax. Ez clap 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back