• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Asriel

low 2-C versions

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooo would win

I'm assuming this is PS flowey?

Regardless, X should win this. Alien X can (and does) exist separate to time- time moves as Alien X thinks it should. Also, due to the Sotobro effect, X would be aware of and be able to counteract PS Flowey's Time Reversal. His Danmaku style attacks also wouldn't really be a threat. Although speed is equalised, X can teleport or simply bend time as to allow him to travel faster.

Also Type 1 and 3 immortality KINDA make him a pain to put down. Also, it's pretty safe to suggest that Flowey doesn't have Universal level durability, something X is shown to have, and something Flowey would need to survive X's ability to just erase things.

Flowey seems to need to actively travel back in time, and thus could actually be destroyed pretty easily with the good 'ol 'The Could Blink And We'd Be Gone' thing. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Existence_Erasure should basically be an out to Flowey's entire existence.

Also, due to the Sotobro effect, X would be aware of and be able to counteract PS Flowey's Time Reversal.
This is a chronosapien thing so no, probably.

Acausality type 2 would be useful here though, he’ll probably get affected by the time reverse but he’ll likely remember the events before the reset.

This is a chronosapien thing so no, probably.

Acausality type 2 would be useful here though, he’ll probably get affected by the time reverse but he’ll likely remember the events before the reset.
Remember it effected Eon and Paradox as well, due to their ability to time travel

Hmm wasn’t Eon affected due to being an alternate Ben? Could you give me the exact statements?

Also Alien X technically can’t time travel here since it’s not on his page, just time reverse.

Hmm wasn’t Eon affected due to being an alternate Ben? Could you give me the exact statements?

Also Alien X technically can’t time travel here since it’s not on his page, just time reverse.
Sure, lemme try find it.

So, here it actually specifies being when Clockwork uses his powers. However, I'm unsure if that's just 10k saying ONLY Chronosapiens do that, or if he's just saying Clockwork because they're talking about him at that time. It's odd that he says it's because Eon is another Ben, since it suggests the reason is actually due to something happening with the timestream, which wouldn't be exclusive to Bens. Maybe I'm overthinking this.

Back