• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

alien x upgrade

The energy wave generated by the Annihilation Gartine is considered hazardous for 5D countumelials, prompting them to create an "extra-dimensional" barrier for protection.
In short, when the energy wave is 5D, feedback absorbs the exploding Annihilation energy, enabling its utilization, potentially preventing it from becoming low 1C. Could this make the Annihilation Gartine capable of creating its own universe, given that its goal is to establish a unique universe for itself?
If true, every character taking feedback and annilgarta scale should be low 1 c

The Contumelia don’t have Low 1-C statistics, so this thread’s premise is just wrong.

yeah they ain't low 1-C at all, them being fifth dimension doesn't showcase qualitative superiority over lower ones, all they got is like, immortality and looking different to everyone else

The energy wave generated by the Annihilation Gartine is considered hazardous for 5D countumelials, prompting them to create an "extra-dimensional" barrier for protection.
In short, when the energy wave is 5D, feedback absorbs the exploding Annihilation energy, enabling its utilization, potentially preventing it from becoming low 1C. Could this make the Annihilation Gartine capable of creating its own universe, given that its goal is to establish a unique universe for itself?
If true, every character taking feedback and annilgarta scale should be low 1 c

Yea this is baseline Boundless. I don't see a reason why we don't make them Irrelevant tiers into Boundless rivaling Goku (Goku solos)

The Contumelia don’t have Low 1-C statistics, so this thread’s premise is just wrong.

I did not claim that countumelia was low 1 c. The wave of the universe that annilgart will create is 5 d dangerous for countumelia so the universe he will create is 5 d and Feedback absorbs all this energy and can use it
yeah they ain't low 1-C at all, them being fifth dimension doesn't showcase qualitative superiority over lower ones, all they got is like, immortality and looking different to everyone else
they get 5d hde the energy wave of annilgart was thread for them annilgart energy 5 d, that is, the universe it will create is 5 d, feedback can absorb and use all the energy of this universe

they get 5d hde the energy wave of annilgart was thread for them annilgart energy 5 d, that is, the universe it will create is 5 d, feedback can absorb and use all the energy of this universe
Countumelia's don't match the requirement for low 1-C so them being 5D is useless

On a completely unrelated note the Annihilarrgh itself has a possible low 1C rating, for other reasons, so feedback's at varies, at most 2-A ratings hould be changed to varies, at most 2-A, possibly low 1-C with energy absorption

Countumelia's don't match the requirement for low 1-C so them being 5D is useless

On a completely unrelated note the Annihilarrgh itself has a possible low 1C rating, for other reasons, so feedback's at most 2-A rating should be changed to 2-A, possibly low 1-C with energy absorption

countumelia low is not 1 c but only 5 d What is low 1 c is the energy of the universe that annilgart will create Because in order to threaten someone who is already 5 d, the energy must be 5 dimensional. Since we know that Annilgart will create a universe, the universe he will create will be low 1 c.

is still low 1-C it seems
and since this is their device countumelia's rating is incorrect with the "With technology" part

is still low 1-C it seems
and since this is their device countumelia's rating is incorrect with the "With technology" part
If what I said is true, the low 1 c stat will be not possibly, countumelia will not get any scale from this CRT, it will remain as 2 a, the annilgart that poses a threat to it will be low 1 c (I explained the reason above) and the people who take the scale from annilgart will be low 1 c.

If you want to remove it, first upgrade the cosmology itself. The whole cosmology is possibly L1-C, so if you want to scale Alien X to solid rating, good luck with cosmology upgrade
If what I say is true, this will also elevate cosmology.

If what I say is true, this will also elevate cosmology.
No, it won't affect cosmology. Just because they put up a 5D barrier to protect themself from the effects of the explosion doesn't necessarily make the explosion itself L1-C. The explosion can still be Tier 2 while the barrier is 5D which is the case here.

Tho the explosion is possibly L1-C due to other reasons

No, it won't affect cosmology. Just because they put up a 5D barrier to protect themself from the effects of the explosion doesn't necessarily make the explosion itself L1-C. The explosion can still be Tier 2 while the barrier is 5D which is the case here.

The reason explosion being 5D isn't barrier

I didnt mean that, just saying that you misunderstood. He scales not through barrier, he says that Countumelia's have 5D hde so the explosion should be 5D

I didnt mean that, just saying that you misunderstood. He scales not through barrier, he says that Countumelia's have 5D hde so the explosion should be 5D
Countumelia's 5D hde doesn't meet the sites standards for tiering they are not low 1-C

countumelia is not low 1 c, the energy wave that is dangerous for them is low 1 c

Countumelia's 5D hde doesn't meet the sites standards for tiering they are not low 1-C
He did not claim this, just low 1 c To create danger for countumelia, the energy wave must be at least 5 d because countumelia is 5 d As a result, annihilarrgh and the universe it will create is low 1 c.

He did not claim this, just low 1 c To create danger for countumelia, the energy wave must be at least 5 d because countumelia is 5 d As a result, annihilarrgh and the universe it will create is low 1 c.
The 5D energy thing is useless, countumelia are not low 1C anything that can threaten them isn't low 1C either

The 5D energy thing is useless, countumelia are not low 1C anything that can threaten them isn't low 1C either
Offf,I don't take the countumelia low 1 c, There are energy waves that would pose a danger to someone 5 d, and if there was a universe composed of these energy waves, this universe would be low 1 c

“5D” doesn’t automatically warrant Low 1-C.
I'm not claiming that being 5-dimensional gives a low 1 c. Countumelias are 5D, and there are energy waves thread to them. I believe the universe formed by these energy waves should have a low 1 c because to pose a threat to a 5D entity, you need to be at least 5D, and a universe made of 5D energy would be low 1 c, right?
(I hope you understand what I mean, because of my bad English, everyone thinks that I gave low 1 C because it is 5 D. )

Something with 5D energy does not necessarily create a 5D universe. It can still be a tier 2. So, you need more context to claim that

Yes. What you are claiming is the same as saying that a character with 5D energy + creation hax has to create something 5D every time.
But there is no creator There is a universe and this universe has waves, and the waves carry an energy content of 5d because they pose a threat to someone 5 d, and the universe that will benefit from the collection of all these waves and energys should be 5d, that is, in my opinion, but I will do research on this subject.

Back