• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Unconventional Resistances

Well it exists outside of space and time and the way Ben 10 cosmology works it’s very likely outside the timestream like other dimensions such as Dagon’s and Ledgerdomain. So I don’t see why you wouldn’t need at least cross-dimensional range on a multiversal scale

Well it exists outside of space and time and the way Ben 10 cosmology works it’s very likely outside the timestream like other dimensions such as Dagon’s and Ledgerdomain. So I don’t see why you wouldn’t need at least cross-dimensional range on a multiversal scale
"Very likely" does not mean "is".

And

They can’t be neutral if the pocket dimension is in range of the CTB since it’d get destroyed as well. Also the Celestialsapiens move from the Forge to earth via portals, so unless you want to argue that the pocket dimension moves as well, it should be somewhere between the forge and the timestream (which contains all timelines), especially since Celestialsapiens are born in the forge so there is no reason to assume the pocket dimension is within range of the timestream as opposed to somewhere random between alternate universes such as Ledgerdomain and Dagon’s dimension (which themselves aren’t part of the timestream).

I mean, if we want to use Author Statements, both Derrick J Wyatt (the art director) and Dwayne McDuffie (the guy Duncan’s praising) admit that the Debate Dimension is supposed to just be a visual representation of what’s happening in Alien X’s Head.
Derrick’s is here, won’t let me link it (https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/File:Alien_X_Debate_Dimension.png). Asked on Ask.fm iirc.

Either way, it doesn’t seem all the authors collaborated on this guy. At all.

I mean, if we want to use Author Statements, both Derrick J Wyatt (the art director) and Dwayne McDuffie (the guy Duncan’s praising) admit that the Debate Dimension is supposed to just be a visual representation of what’s happening in Alien X’s Head.
Derrick’s is here, won’t let me link it (https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/File:Alien_X_Debate_Dimension.png). Asked on Ask.fm iirc.

Either way, it doesn’t seem all the authors collaborated on this guy. At all.
Derrick J Wyatt statements aren't accepted on this wiki

Derrick’s statments aren’t accepted as an author. This Is from the perspective of what’s being shown on-screen, from an Art Director.

Anyways, they weren’t supposed to be accepted. That’s not the point. Point is, the authors aren’t collaborating here. We are going to have conflicting statements because they’re not coming to a conclusion, and therefore Alien X WoG may be hard to find a singular decision for.

I mean I’m gonna need the Dwayne McDuffie one. DJW contradicting either himself, an actual author or whatever I’m proposing at a certain time (this happened before) is actually a good sign, not even joking.

Can we all agree on some sort of "at least" determination?
Crossing dimensional barriers and minds beings inside the pocket dimension, that seems to be unopposed for now. That said it’s kinda pointless to stop the discussion there since AX’s soul comes up about every thread out of 2.

@Daddybrawl Send the scan in the Discord.

Would

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.​

Be enough to affect AX?

I’d say no since pocket dimensions in Ben 10 like the Null Void are outside the timestream (both Ben’s and Rex’s universe can access it with a similar device, a Null Void projector, meaning it must be somewhere between those dimensions and thus outside Ben’s timestream).

There’s also Celestialsapiens being born and presumably raised in the Forge of Creation which is also outside the timestream and since burden of proof is on the opposition to prove that the pocket dimension moves when CS move between dimensions, there is no reason to assume that the pocket dimension is inside the timestream when AX’s body is.

Obviously a direct author statement makes things easier but if the authors don’t agree on the pocket dimension then I suppose we can’t use that (and acausality type 2 might get yeeted). That said the authors can’t debunk AX actually having a pocket dimension since Paradox hasn’t shown any mind-based abilities, Ben falling over in his own mind (which would be shaking for whatever reason) would be extremely weird and in Vilgax Attacks during Alien X’s transformation sequence we straight up see something (presumably Ben’s body) enter a portal (to the pocket dimension cause what else?).

So in conclusion you need multiversal range or interdimensional on a multiversal scale (which isn’t the baseline that you described) to affect the pocket dimension, with or without author statement.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah I conceded on that in Discord. So WoG doesn't debunk anything (since it can't contradict the show) but it is enough to contradict my WoG when it comes to the pocket dimension (acausality type 2 stays I think but will be handled later as I said before) so you can ignore that. My point should still be valid without WoG tho. I'll also summarize all of my points once I have time.

I mostly skimmed through the thread, but do you still need Multiversal range to affect his pocket dimension?

DJW said Alien X"Debate Dimension" is not a "Real" Place.Dwayne Mcduffie say that Debate Dimension exist in Alien X head but in the Omniverse when GG lucu Alien X,The personalities see in the chest

Translation: DJW is irrelevant and Dwayne's statement is contradicted by the show as seen by Galactic Gladiator shaking the PD (which isn't inside his body). Not that it matters too much since you can argue 2-B range for the PD with or without WoG. Also bump I guess?

I think it was in response to Brawl mentioning him. That said we recently found out he had some involvement in the story (he showed up to the meetings lmao), so we should only ignore what he says 99% of time probably.

So I skimmed through the thread....its a mess😬....so can anyone tell whats accepted and what remains?

Atleast 2B range on PD for AX seems logical to me for existing outside the multiverse.

So Oliver brought up Type 9 Immortality??
Is it still on the table?

This sounds like type 9 immortality and possibly Avatar creation to me but I could be wrong

Em btw i heard a few days ago in Previously Thread that someone will make Alien X Upgrade thread,so when that day come??

Not completely true since Bellicus was gonna put Ben on fire for a 1000 years and Ben can keep up with Galactic Gladiator from within the pocket dimension so at the very least he gets extra abilities from entering the pocket dimension
After i do short research,i see that when Ben Transforms into Alien X,Ben soul and mind does'nt teleported to the Debate Dimension but instead he physically teleported to there

As you can see here

Paradox can touch Ben Physically and then here

, which as you can see that basicly Ben get teleported to there

Reactions: Rez
Back