• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Unconventional Resistances

From what I remember, Serena and Belicus don't literally exist from the Omnitrix transformation, it's just their DNA being used. Serena and Bellicus exist somewhere else.

Yes, could you also tell me which option you agree with regarding the location of their soul(s), including Ben's when transformed, (rather than just their consciousnesses) ranging from 1 to 2.3?

The reason I differentiate between soul and consciousness is because Zs'Skayr has no mana which (stealing from a future revision) would imply he has no soul. Yet he still has a consciousness which is engraved in his DNA.

Also I just realized that since personalities of Celestialsapiens come with age, they should get soul creation if we accept anything that isn't option 2.3.

I really don't think that's applicable. It's moreso a result of their biology. Like I don't get mind manipulation cause I was baby once that didn't have self awareness or biological manipulation for making my brain bigger over time.

In a sense yes but the latter is because you eat nutritions to do so.

Celestialsapiens in the forge don’t have that (and the statement that says they need to eat is from DJW IIRC so yeet that) and since souls are made from mana (future revision, Charmcaster uses life-force and souls as synonyms when she gives those 600000 souls to Dagon) they need to get the mana from somewhere. Which in this case could only be themselves.

Granted it’s kinda unknown how regular humans get their life-force back after it’s been drained for instance.

Or maybe their souls just split off naturally? Or maybe the minds of a Celestialsapien are something different entirely? And regardless of the properties, this isn't worth adding to the profile at all since there's only a very vague case of it being applicable to themselves and not the surrounding environment.

All right then. But you do seem to agree the personalities are different souls so no option 2.3 for you then?

All right, option 1 takes the least amount of assumptions (I think) and gives no extra powers. 2.1 Is the most consistent with Bellicus and Serena and the one I’ve essentially been using up until now (granted didn’t fully consider option 1 before). 2.2 Would still leave Alien X open to life-force absorption and probably the only option left to not contradict the official MoA Q&A but also makes the most amount of assumptions.

So for where his soul(s) would be we have a few options and it has to do with Bellicus almost putting Ben on fire (while he's inside the pocket dimension):

1) Ben's physical body is inside the pocket dimension but has a few abilities such as MFTL+ speed and immortality type 1

2) His consciousness is inside his PD, this would make sense if you look at Bellicus and Serena who don't have a physical body. This would give Alien X NPI for hitting a consciousness

2.1) His consciousness contains his soul.

2.2) Alien X's soul is outside the PD and a part of his body, this would give the Omnitrix soul manipulation for merging Ben's and Bellicus' and Serena's souls (whose souls should be inside the PD when not transformed, unless you go with 2.3, or else they wouldn't be able to live without Ben being AX)

2.3) The soul is a part of AX's DNA (this would make some sense with what happened in Vilgax Attacks but not completely since there would still be DNA left of AX if the Omnitrix were to get destroyed), weird but not impossible, his body did get destroyed on a smaller scale than DNA tho, although the definition of DNA seems to be quite large in Ben 10 since NRG also has DNA somehow. This would also give the Omnitrix soul manipulation for merging Ben’s soul with AX’s.
Depending on which option on the exact location of AX’s souls gets accepted AX gets NPI and/or the Omnitrix gets soul manipulation or neither get anything (but will still be out of range of regular soul hax). I’m pretty neutral on it but we have to accept something. Also option 1 goes without saying that both Ben’s consciousness and soul would be inside the pocket dimension as well since they’d still be inside his body.

Anyways I did some research. Ben falls over about every time Galactic Gladiator shakes the pocket dimension and Ben also has the Omnitrix with him in the PD and he tried to use it, seems a little hard to do as just a consciousness. Thus option 1 seems like the best option (since consciousnesses shouldn’t be affected by the shaking and indeed Bellicus and Serena aren’t) and thus Bellicus and Serena’s souls would also be inside the pocket dimension to be consistent with the location of Ben’s soul and because 2.2 is essentially too messy due to the transporting souls thing. Everyone good with that?

Last edited:
Yeah well I'm currently looking for a WoG that says that the Omnitrix will long outlive Ben but also implies that it has finite energy reserves. Perhaps you could help to look for that?

It's related to Alien X in the same way the souls thing is. I'll ask for input about both once I'm done with both.

Just to clarify, we are discussing if their souls are located in their personal dimension and are unaffected from influences outside of it.

For the sake of the discussion:
Paradox can travel to the Debate Dimension. I know he has a 2-B Range, but if those were Souls why can he interact with them?

I think you misunderstood the question. Wouldn’t Paradox need NPI (which iirc he hasn’t displayed) to interact with Minds/Souls? So if they’re Minds/Souls, why can he do stuff with them?

Paradox only interacts with them via talking I think, not sure how it works exactly but they are called personalities and should definitely be consciousnesses, I mean green floating head and all, it’s not like they look physical in the first place, I also don’t really see an alternative for where their consciousnesses would be if it weren’t the green floating heads in the pocket dimension. Time hax and causality hax still works on souls and consciousnesses since they are still bound by time. And I argued before that Ben’s physical body is inside the pocket dimension (thus his soul as well since it’s inside his body and thus Bellicus and Serena’s souls as well to be consistent with Ben) so teleporting Ben outside of it isn’t a problem.

Alien X’s power is also inside the debate dimension as seen when he recreated the universe and the origin of the energy was from inside the pocket dimension. Ben was unable to use the Omnitrix inside the pocket dimension, Bellicus stated that Ben would never transform back to base form (implying not even when the Omnitrix were to get destroyed, run out of energy, Azmuth deactivating it, ...) and the Omnitrix symbol seems to be inactive in AF I’ve been told. In other words you need 2-B range on your power null or power absorption in order to affect Alien X and destroying the Omnitrix or absorbing/powernulling it isn’t gonna do anything. This probably also implies that Kevin, Aggregor and Darkstar have cross-dimensional range on their absorption (when coming into contact with something connected to that source of power) which is quite crazy, but them being able to absorb 2-B energy in the first place (which they definitely can do) is already crazy in the first place. This also implies that Alien X can reverse time after already having been time stopped or transmutated or sealed (also sealing that works together with power null) or any other hax that works similarly.

What am I even supposed to respond to here? I already gave my two cents on this.

You did give input. But you never said something like “option X should work” or “I agree/disagree with minds/souls/power/Ben’s physical body being inside the pocket dilension and needing 2-B range to affect them”. I also elaborated on the power null resistance just now with the Omnitrix stuff, so you definitely couldn’t have given input on that.

Last edited:
How is this a power null resistance thread for the Omnitrix now? Stick to the subject, if you notice something else don't go off on a tangent, start a separate thread.

And I definitely don't agree with the 2-B range, what. Where was that spun from?

I'm not sure what's being asked, but I recall Kukui seemed knowledgable on the series.

You did give input. But you never said something like “option X should work” or “I agree/disagree with minds/souls/power/Ben’s physical body being inside the pocket dilension and needing 2-B range to affect them”. I also elaborated on the power null resistance just now with the Omnitrix stuff, so you definitely couldn’t have given input on that.
Dude are we know talking about the Omnitrix Power null resistance which is off topic? Just stick with the subject and give real evidence for Alien x souls being inside his pocket universe instead of head canon so I can at least finish the Alien x vs Yhwach thread

For simplicity, I'm sure we all can agree that the internal dimension aspect of Alien X allows him to avoid mental and spiritual attacks that can't cross dimensional barriers.

And I definitely don't agree with the 2-B range, what. Where was that spun from?
Pocket dimension exists outside of space and time, aka the time stream which containes all timelines. This WoG is already applied on his page as acausality type 2.

Pocket dimension exists outside of space and time, aka the time stream which containes all timelines. This WoG is already applied on his page as acausality type 2.

None of that screenshot implies a pocket universe that requires 2-B range to affect, just that it is shared.

Back