• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X (And others) downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is different, Celestialsapiens DNA are like "pure" and cannot be mixed with the DNA of other races, or more like, any inferior race.

The Biomnitrix was created by Ben 10,000 not Azmuth who actually called it a silly device. Also It's confirmed that any Alien fused with Waybig will be smaller then Waybig unless that Alien was the same size as Waybig or even bigger implying that the Biomnitrix still sacrfices power for extra abilites.

@Newendigo

Scans?

I don't recall that ever being mentioned, and Atomic-X only has like... three appearances.

@Newendigo

Based on what? Unless the Ben 10 wiki has a citation for this I wouldn't trust it.

@Poinciana

Size =/= power. He's smaller because he's fused with a smaller alien. That is obvious.

It doesn't matter it's still implying something is lost during the transformation. Besides Atomic-X has no feats of being comparable to Alien X and was defeated by Maltruant which you call PIS for no reason other then Maltruant race is weak. Just because his race is weak doesn't mean he is weak.

Maltruant is known for being far stronger then his own race. Atomic-X should rate a Unknown until there is proof that he is equal to Alien X as his showings were very underwhelming.

The Upchuck/Way Big fusion being smaller implies that Atomic-X is several degrees of infinity weaker than Alien X?

Chronosapiens are weak, at least physically when compared to other aliens, especially ones like Celestialsapiens. Atomix himself scales to Way Big so it's PIS even without Alien X in the equation.

I don not recall correctly, let me see, I think it was in Ultimate alien.

Agreggor was going to absorb a newborn celestialsapien, but Paradox mentioned that he will not be capable to be as strong like a celestialsapien becuase of the nature of the race.

But I could wrong.

Atomic-X has not shown to be even remotely close to Alien X in all three of his appearances. Atomic-X is not Alien X and scaling him to Alien X when he is most like weaker rubs me the wrong way.

I'm not saying he is infinity weaker then Alien X don't put words in my mouth. I said he should be placed at Unknown. However I can accept him being Low 2-C as long as it mention that he isn't as powerful as Alien X. I don't have a problem with that.

@Newendigo

It's not fair to compare the abilities of an Osmosian and the Omnitrix since they operate differently.

@Poinciana

Again, it makes little sense for Ben 10,000 to use a form weaker than Alien X to try and stop high-tier threats like the Chronosapien Time Bomb.

Because Ben 10,000 can't control Alien X, the Ben we know also can't control them it's just easier for him to make them listen to him.

Why doesn't Ben 10,000 just use Alien X to defeat any opponent? Guess what, Atomic-X exist because Ben 10,000 can not control him. Atomic-X is a pointless transformation if Ben 10,000 had control of Alien X in any way shape or form.

@Poinciana

We've stated before, Ben had full control of Alien X since Universe vs. Tennyso. There's no reason for him to use a weaker alien when he has access to it. Besides, even if he did have an issue, Bellicus and Serena are not such morons that they would fail to recognize something that ca destroy them.

Even if Ben 10,000 didn't have control of Alien X he would have still used it because he would have survived and just needed to convince both of them to work with him just like Ben did before but instead he used Atomic X.

Why did you ignore everything else I said? Why does Ben not use Alien X anyway? Why not use Alien X why ever use Atomic-X in the first place? Atomic-X is a pointless transformation if he has control of Alien X, if he does have control then it's a bunch of PIS that he never uses him.

It's confirmed that Atomic-X is vulnerable to time attack which one again implies he is weaker then Alien X.

"Why does Ben not use Alien X anyway?"

Because that would end literally every episode in a few seconds.

"Atomic-X is a pointless transformation if he has control of Alien X, if he does have control then it's a bunch of PIS that he never uses him."

Just because he's pointless doesn't mean he's weaker. You could say that about the Biomnitrix in general, or tons of borderline repeat aliens like Fasttrack, Echo Echo or Astrodactyl.

"It's confirmed that Atomic-X is vulnerable to time attack which one again implies he is weaker then Alien X."

Since when were Celestialsapiens invulnerable to time attacks?

You just admitted that Alien X is stronger then Atomic-X. You said that using Alien X would end every episode in seconds but Atomic-X can't?

This is your quote "Because that would end literally every episode in a few seconds"

The fact that Atomic-X can't do that must mean he's weaker correct?

Atomic-X only appears for two episodes, Alien X meanwhile can be used in any episode by Ben.

No? You need to confirm that Celestialsapiens are invulnerable to time attacks, which AFAIK is never stated.

Because Celestialsapiens can survive the Anihilaarg which destroys space and time. Atomic-X was hurt by time attacks from Maltruant who should be much weaker then the Anihilaarg.

Maltruant beating Atomic-X is PIS.

Also, multiversal time destruction >>>>>>>>>> universal time destruction.

Poinciana1971 said:
Because Celestialsapiens can survive the Anihilaarg which destroys space and time. Atomic-X was hurt by time attacks from Maltruant who should be much weaker then the Anihilaarg.
Sorry, but that does not make them inmune to time attacks, is something very different.

Maltruant fight being PIS doesn't make sense at all. You haven't explain why it's PIS besides his race being weak. Can a human not be anything more then human level just because most human are weak? Should Krillin be downgraded because he's a human and shouldn't be so strong?

@Reppuzan that is not Maltruant that's Clockwork. Like I said should humans like Krillin be downgrade because he's a human and a bullet would kill a normal person so Krillin or any strong human character in fiction shouldn't be strong at all?

That logic makes no sense at all.

@Everlasting you know what I give up, I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack and I clearly can't make you see my point of view.

But as a staff member I'll respect your choices even if I disagree with them. I respectfully drop this subject forever and will never bring it up again as I don't not wish to cause any problems between myself and any staff members, you already have it rough.

That is all.

@Poinciana

Are you expecting me to believe that Maltruant is at least 10^30 times stronger than his brethren?

Unless he is stated to be vastly better or has enhancments that make him better then his race I don't think we should assume he is and just make his battle with Atomic X PIS, those are my thoughts on this.

but clockwork reversed the effects of the chronosapien time bomb? at the very least his time beam envelouped a decent chunk of the planet.and reversing time is not clockwork's main power.ben 10,000 has outright stated that clockwork can do more than just that with his power

@Kambing

No. What Clockwork did is effectively prevent the problem before it starts. Since the Chronosapien Time Bomb runs on Chronosapien technology, the Chronosapiens themselves are able to stop the effects of the immediate explosion, but can't reverse the effects of a detonation that already completed.

Hence why No Watch Ben had to reboot the timeline to go back to the point of detonation rather than simply turn into Clockwork and undo everything.

I can see where you're coming from,but I don't really get the explanation.yeah its true he had to reboot the timeline,but clockwork also returned the lost bens(?)

Lol Derrick himself said Atomix dna weakned Alien X.which cause X to lose his omnipotence.

Multiverse posses infinite universes,dimensions timelines etc.

I mean I'm not going against the changes or anything,but it would make sense for ben 10,000 to use a form thats so much weaker than alien for just some 'extra abilities'.its the very same reason why ben doesn't just go alien x all the time and win.

1) because it would make for a terribly boring show

2)its like a form of holding back(?) I mean even if the form gets weakened by such a massive scale,its still pretty strong compared to the rest of the verse.

-this is why I think scaling atomic-x to alien x makes no sense,because if his power is on the same scale as alien x,then there would be no need for the fusion at all,as alien x can just give himself whatever power ben wants.

The creators told ben just better at X he needs more control from Belicus and serena.That`s the reason he turn into Atomic X.Atomic x is not Fully fledged CS.Atomic x doesn`t even have major reality warping power.

I am also uncertain about listing Atomic-X with Low 2-C level power, but would appreciate if somebody could provide proper references for that it is much weaker than Alien X.

Hello sir sorry for late reply https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121336651636 https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120934106996

@Starbeard Not only do those statements contradict whats been shown in the show, but there was already a very, very long thread explaining why Alien X is not truly omnipotent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back