• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X (And others) downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much heartbreak is going on Ever, I can't take much more ;-;

On a side note, is the speed infinite because it was implied to be in a place where there was no time? That would be an immeasurable rating, and more so if it's out of sync by an untold amount.

@UMR

It just means "out of sync" as it's not in the same time as the rest of the universe.

Refer to my previous example with the Daleks.

Also, if there is no time, that's still not Immeasurable.

Simple. The Daleks took a section of space and temporally displaced it so it always existed one second in the future. It's basically what the Forge of Creation has.

I'm pretty sure it's been agreed that movement without time = infinite and movement without time or space = immeasurable.

Regardless, nothing implies the Forge of Creation has no flow of time.

Oh, gotcha. And I was saying that on the statement earlier that out of sync with time was being implied to have no time.

Since this is very obviously unanimous should the downgrades now take place?

I mean we have a large group of people who agree with this, 12 of them all LITERALLY staff members. Unless there's something else to downgrade too I don't see what else is left to discuss.

@Kukui. Maybe the Omnitrix, is rated as Universal+ for being able to "destroy the universe".

Though I don't remember if its explicitly stated to destroy the space-time continuum or just the physical matter of the universe.

I am fine with the changes proposed by The Everlasting. However, if we downgrade Clockwork, we need to downgrade Maltruant as well.

@Kambing

It's less PIS and more than feat never happened in the way it's currently described on the page.

@Reppuzan ok,then what about the changing the designs of the whole franchise feat? and also,since the chronosapien time bomb was either created by or at the very least based of off chronosapiens,does this mean

chronosapiens>celestialsapiens ?

Changing the designs of the franchise feat? I'm not following.

No, it just means that their time bomb is more powerful than a Celestialsapien can handle.

sorry,should've been clearer about that.there's this feat where the celestialsapiens were the cause of the design changes throughout the series.

so the chronosapiens made a time bomb that is more powerful than their own time manip and celestialsapiens(?)

1) I don't know if that's quantifiable.

2) It's entirely possible for a civilization to create weapons more powerful than anything its people can do individually. The same way we humans have created nuclear bombs and the Galvans created the Omnitrix, the Chronosapiens created an extremely powerful multi-universal time bomb.

@Repp.

Change the art design of the verse would just be a low level of reality warping, not big deal actually.

So overall, our planned downgrades are:

• Place the Celestialsapiens at At least Low 2-C and Massively FTL+.
  • Remove Clockwork/Maltruant's 2-A Time Manipulation.
  • Keep the Chronosapien Time Bomb and Chrono Navigator at 2-A, but change their reasoning a bit to include the link I gave at the beginning of the thread.
  • Upgrade Atomic-X to scale to Alien X.
If this is correct, is anyone willing to assist?

Should we also place a note specifying not to scale Alien X to the bomb?

Given the messy process in the past TO upgrade him in the first place and now having to downgrade him again, it might be a good idea just so no one else will try to upgrade him via the bomb.

@Kukui

Please do not attempt to scale Alien X to the Chronosapien Time Bomb. Not only was Atomic X unable to stop it, it would be nonsensical for Ben 10,000 to utilize an alien that is three degrees of infinity weaker to stop a multiversal weapon.

What about the fights Alien X had from when he was 2-A should they be removed or do they stay?

I am a bit uncertain if we can reliably scale Atomic-X from Alien X.

@Antvasima

The only times Atomic-X was beaten was

1) By Maltruant, which is complete and utter PIS given that Chronosapiens are known to be physically weaker than other alien races, particularly those as powerful as Celestialsapiens.

2) The Chronosapien Time Bomb, which is already far beyond Alien X's best feats anyways.

Atomic-X shouldn't scale to Alien X, he was never shown to be at the same level as Alien X and it's a fact that fusion aliens are weaker then what they would be by themselves.

Unless Atomic-X recreated a universe like Alien X he shouldn't scale

"and it's a fact that fusion aliens are weaker then what they would be by themselves."

When? The only time I can recall that being a thing was with the original series, but those were glitched fusions caused by the Omnitrix's casing being removed. Atomic-X is a byproduct of an Omnitrix specifically designed to fuse aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back