• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Ok, so the Alien X profile says that it has Type 2 Acausality, but no reason or description is given. If someone could explain to me what it's based on, and why it has it, thank you very much.

I don't remember shit about ben 10 in general, but I heard some people were iffy about this. Not that I blame, I myself hate using author statements and shit, but eh.

The problem is more with the statement giving acausality type 2 rather than the statement itself being used I think. I can detail why it could give acausality type 2 but that'll probably just rip open another debate and another CRT. Best to just wait till I upgrade Hunter Zolomon to acausality type 2 and then see whether the instances with both of their pocket dimensions are comparable (which is a weird way of doing things but we don't really have any other reference points for the moment).

The problem is more with the statement giving acausality type 2 rather than the statement itself being used I think. I can detail why it could give acausality type 2 but that'll probably just rip open another debate and another CRT. Best to just wait till I upgrade Hunter Zolomon to acausality type 2 and then see whether the instances with both of their pocket dimensions are comparable (which is a weird way of doing things but we don't really have any other reference points for the moment).
Can you possibly go into detail on why you think he should have Type 2?

Shoot, I forgot about this. So anyways, since Ben 10 and Ben 10000 share Alien X's DNA along their timeline and only help whoever activates first. So this means that if Ben 10000 travels to the past and Ben 10 transforms into Alien X, then the "link" from the pocket dimension to that moment in time is occupied. Thus Ben 10000 won't be able to transform into Alien X or Atomic-X at that moment because normally he would transform into a time traveled future version of Ben's aliens, but in Alien X's case he doesn't, he always transforms into the present version of that alien and the "link" probably moves along the time stream together with Alien X's body, making it so only his present version exists in the timeline. Similar to how Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Post-Crisis) can move his pocket dimension across the timeline despite literally being stuck in a single moment in time (hence his infinite speed, funnily enough he doesn't have acausality type 2 yet).

Last edited:
I may disagree with some things on Alien X's profile but Acausality Type 2 isn't one of them. It's actually one of the most blatant examples of that on the wiki.

Existing outside of space and time seems more like type 4 to me but ok... Is your interpretation about the same as mine?

About AX's Type 2? Yes. I heard about it on a Seth video the first time IIRC. This was before I was even into vs debating.

Back