• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only advantage of Butthead Alien is its range. Maybe that can help keeping a distance between itself and the dog but I don’t think that would work cuz the dog has lifting strength feat of 75 pounds while the alien doesn’t has a lifting strength feat.

I vote the dog

The only advantage of Butthead Alien is its range. Maybe that can help keeping a distance between itself and the dog but I don’t think that would work cuz the dog has lifting strength feat of 75 pounds while the alien doesn’t has a lifting strength feat.

I vote the dog
Counted

Hmmm im voting for the alien. I see it winning with its range, it can grab onto the dog and pierce its retractables into the dogs flesh and move in to take a bite. The only way the dog can move in to get a bite is if it gets pass the claws which i dont see since a dog wouldnt have the iq to know they're dangerous at first sight. It can also use the setting to its advantage and use stealth to get close to the dog (albeit the dog will be able to sense him with hearing but it would probably be too late) and pierce its body until it stops moving via bloodlost.

Although i do see the dog having the capability to win, it has a chance to get around the alien's stealth, and superior speed to evade the claw attacks from a decent range.

Hmmm im voting for the alien. I see it winning with its range, it can grab onto the dog and pierce its retractables into the dogs flesh and move in to take a bite. The only way the dog can move in to get a bite is if it gets pass the claws which i dont see since a dog wouldnt have the iq to know they're dangerous at first sight. It can also use the setting to its advantage and use stealth to get close to the dog (albeit the dog will be able to sense him with hearing but it would probably be too late) and pierce its body until it stops moving via bloodlost.
They both have Standard Melee Range so even if the alien has the range advantage it's not a big one by any means. You underestimate how intelligent dogs are since they're definitely smart enough to recognise threats to them. The Bull Terrier will realize that the alien is slower than it and is only dangerous when approached from the front so it'll just flank around and bite it from behind. The dog can also smell the alien and I doubt its stealth will help much since it's not particularly impressive.

They both have Standard Melee Range so even if the alien has the range advantage it's not a big one by any means
Its not big sure. But once the dog and the alien are in a 1 meter vicinity from each other. The alien has the range to grab it before the dog can get up close to aquire a physical bite to the alien's main body. The limbs of the alien extend outward meaning there's nothing stopping it from using that as an advantage to grab the dog b4 it strikes here.

You underestimate how intelligent dogs are since they're definitely smart enough to recognise threats to them
Ik dogs are supposed to be smart. Man's best friend as they say but are we sure the dog is gonna know that the limbs are dangerous at first sight? Where's the proof a dog like this can do this.

The Bull Terrier will realize that the alien is slower than it and is only dangerous when approached from the front so it'll just flank around and bite it from behind
A valid point. I just realized the alien is average human while the dog is superhuman in speeds. Meaning the dog is fast enough to blitz the reactions of the alien. Switching my vote to the alien then, (although wouldnt that be a stomp? The wincons of the alien are futile and null now)

The dog can also smell the alien and I doubt its stealth will help much since it's not particularly impressive.
True. Its stealth is mainly used on literal crabs and a crab doesnt compare to a dog in senses so

Its not big sure. But once the dog and the alien are in a 1 meter vicinity from each other. The alien has the range to grab it before the dog can get up close to aquire a physical bite to the alien's main body. The limbs of the alien extend outward meaning there's nothing stopping it from using that as an advantage to grab the dog b4 it strikes here.

Ik dogs are supposed to be smart. Man's best friend as they say but are we sure the dog is gonna know that the limbs are dangerous at first sight? Where's the proof a dog like this can do this.
It's common sense for animals. Long limbs and claws = dangerous. Most dogs would approach the average house cat with caution despite them being weaker because they can still hurt them. Dogs can recognize danger from humans threatening to hit them with a stick or throwing stuff at them (I know because I have done these things myself, only to scare them into obedience of course).
A valid point. I just realized the alien is average human while the dog is superhuman in speeds. Meaning the dog is fast enough to blitz the reactions of the alien. Switching my vote to the alien then, (although wouldnt that be a stomp? The wincons of the alien are futile and null now)
The dog can't immediately accelerate to that speed and things start to even out once it's actually close enough to attack the alien. By SBA, both fighters are at their strongest so the alien is baseline 10-A.

It's common sense for animals. Long limbs and claws = dangerous. Most dogs would approach the average house cat with caution despite them being weaker because they can still hurt them. Dogs can recognize danger from humans threatening to hit them with a stick or throwing stuff at them (I know because I have done these things myself, only to scare them into obedience of course).
Makes sense.

The dog can't immediately accelerate to that speed and things start to even out once it's actually close enough to attack the alien. By SBA, both fighters are at their strongest so the alien is baseline 10-A.
I didnt know sba took strongest forms 😲. I thought the tiers got equalised but not the value

Back